Twelve

Obsession
KIM TAEHYUNG

"W-who is th-that?"

You stutters, voicing out slowly, almost whisper. Your small figure is trembling so hard. You can't even stand up straight.

You feel kind of hard to breath as you were feeling so scared. Your eyes start to fill with your tears.

Your eyes never left the guy that's watching you. You remember you did lock all the windows and front door before you went to sleep.

Seeing him standing there, outside of your balcony at least give you some relief cuz he wasn't inside.

You start to collect yourself and slowly gain some courage. You run towards the switch and quickly turn on the lights.

You look back at the spot where the guy was standing at earlier and you almost drop yourself on the floor when you see he wasn't there anymore.

You start to feel panicked. Your breathing becomes uncontrollably heavy. Slowly you start to cry.

From just a few droplets to a massive rain of tears. You hold your chest as you felt like your wall tightening around your heart making you hard to breath.

Feeling like you're dying. You guess it is back... your panic attack is back. Slowly you walk to your room. Not minding to turn off the lights.

You sit down on the floor, leaning your back on the bed and still holding your chest. You try to control your emotions. You try to control your breathing. You try to control yourself.

You inhale and exhale a huge amount of air slowly before you could feel your heart beating and breathing becomes back to normal.

Then you reach out for your phone that was on the nightstand and quickly you search for V's name.

But you stop yourself before you call him. "He doesn't know about this house" you bit your lower lip.

"What should I do?..." then you decide to just call him because listening to his voice can make your calm at anytime and any moment.

You tap the green call icon and bring the phone to your ear. You waited for the beep to change to the deep husky voice. 

You waited and waited. You let out a deep sigh just about to give it up when you heard his sleepy voice cooed on the other side of the phone.

"Angel?..." he says slowly. Silently you burst into tears. You cover your mouth and try not let out even a faint sound.

You're so scared. You need him to be with you. "Angel? Is everything okay?" His voice sounded worried.

"Ye-Yeah... Hi V..." you say slowly. Trying to relax yourself a little. "Hey angel..." he reply.

You can hear the sound of bedsheets moving. "Are you okay baby?" his hoarse voice sound soothing to your ears. it makes you calm down for no reason.

"I wasn't before this but now after listening to your voice I am much better" you replied back to him.

"What's wrong angel? Why do you sound scared? Did something happen there? Where are you right now?" He bombs you with so many questions.

You smile a little listening how worried he is right now. "Everything is okay V. I was having a bad dreams and..." you stop "and?" He waited.

I need you... I want you here with me... I'm scared V~~

You lost. You can't hold it anymore. You want him next to you. You are so scared. But you keep it to yourself.

"Angel?" His voice brings you back to the world. "Yeah? No. I just miss you" you lie to him.

"Well... I miss you too angel. A lot. I'll be back next monday and I will make it up to you. Okay?" He try to coax you.

"Okay V..." you say slowly. "Now go to sleep. I talk to you again tomorrow" both of you bid goodbye and ended the phone call.

You place your phone on the nightstand beside you and get some sleep. Luckily you are allowed to have one.

<The next day>

You came to class earlier than the others  with an exhausted face. You sit on your place, resting your head on top of your hand.

Slowly, you drifted away to dreamland. You feel a soft and light touch on your face. It is kinda ticklish too.

You open your eyes slowly and saw Jungkook sitting next to you resting his head on his palm. Looking at you with his cute bunny smile.

Tbh, he's a little too close to you. You can feel his hot breath running through your face. "Rise and shine, y/n" You blink your eyes a few times as he says that.

You stretch your restless body and look around. Empty. He keeps on eyeing your doing. Gulping slowly.

"Where are the others?" You rub your face, pushing away your sleepiness. "Oh they all went to lunch already" he casually replied.

"What?!" Your eyes widened. "I've been sleeping the whole 4 hours of class?" You look at him in disbelief. He just nodded.

You hit his muscular shoulder "why don't you wake me up?" You pouts and shook your head while saying that.

"Auch, you are in a very deep sleep. I even tried to wake you up y/n" he playfully rolled his eyes on you.

You laugh at his cute acts. You grabbed his hand "lets go" he furrowed his eyebrows but still following you. "Where?" You give him the really look.

"Cafe, dumbass. I'm hungry" you giggle, playfully ruffles his hair and quickly running out of the classroom.

He watched as your petite figure leaving him behind. He licked his lower lip and smirked before grabbing his backpack and follow you.

He keeps his eyes on you as you are blabbering about everything in the university. He can't describe the feelings he is having right now.

"Like how weird is that?" You shook your head and chuckle a little. "You know what y/n?" You hummed in reply.

He leans closer to your ear and whisper "you are talking to much like my grandma" he quickly move away from you, bursting into laughter as he see your eyes widened, looking at him in disbelief.

"Oh my god. You're so mean!" You cross your arms, pouting and looking away from him.

That's when your eyes caught up with someone's dark eyes, looking piercing deep into your soul.