Fourteen

Obsession
KIM TAEHYUNG

"Jungkookie!" You jump on his back making him took steps forward. He looks at your side "hey..." he ruffles your hair.

"I want you to meet someone today..." you smile widely at him. Jungkook frowns as he heard that.

He took your wrist and pulls you to stand in front of him "who?" He asked, leaning his body on the wall, crossing his arms.

"You'll find out soon" you winked at him and walk away to your class leaving him in confusion.

"Wait for me at our usual place at 4:00PM" you say walking backwards and waved him goodbye.

<Time skip>

You waited for Jungkook at your usual spot. Your head turns left and right, looking for the presence of your best friend.

For about 5 minutes later you saw him running in a tiny font towards you with a big grin on his face.

"You're late Jungkookie..." you roll your eyes at him. He laughed and apologized.

"Something caught me up just now. Sorry y/n" he says as he placed down his backpack on the ground, sitting on the bench beside you.

You just smile at him "its okay tho" he look from left to right "where is that person?" He asked you.

You were about to answer him when a deep husky voice approached the both of you "angel..."

You turned your head towards the sound and smiled widely as you saw him walking towards you.

"V..." you went over to him and give him a hug. He smiles at you, return your hug and peck your lips.

Both of you walk hand in hand back to where you were seated. Jungkook eyes fixed at your hand that was intertwined with V.

He look kind of dozed off. You waved at him bringing him back to reality "hey you okay?" He clears his throat and let out an unexplainable some sort of fake smile.

He nods "yeah everything is okay" you smile at him and look back at V who is smiling back at you.

"So V I want you to meet my very best friend, Jungkook..." you look at Jungkook and kinda frowning a little seeing his face. The face that is hard for you to explain.

"Jungkook this is V" you turned your head towards V and see him smiling at Jungkook, stoking his hand out for a handshake.

"V"
"Jungkook"

they both exchanged handshakes.

"Thank you for being my girl's best friend, I appreciate that" V says pulling you closer to him by your waist.

You don't know why but you can feel the tense coming out from Jungkook.

He looks as if he's mad but he tried to control himself.

"Yeah sure man. She's a nice girl and she treats me nicely. I appreciate that so much. You are one lucky guy, V"

Jungkook say while looking at you. Not even a little smile was formed on his lips.

"Indeed I am..." V replied, placing a soft kiss on your cheek.

They both talked for awhile "I think we should go now angel. It's getting late. I wait for you in the car" he then look at Jungkook.

"nice to meet you again bro" he says giving Jungkook a bro hug. He then patted your back and smile at you.

You nodded at him as he makes his way back to the car and glares at Jungkook. You feel something isn't right with him.