Sixteen

OBSESSION
KIM TAEHYUNG

It is already late at night time. You don't feel like going home. So you decide to sit alone at the park, trying to figure out the puzzle that was vigorously playing on your mind.

You might look at the scenery of the beautiful lake in front of you but your mind wasn't there at all.

Eyebrows joining together as you're having such complicated thoughts.

"V, Jungkook... Jin, Mark..." you keep on saying those four names repeatedly.

Your index finger didn't stop from tapping you bare knees.

"The purge... Taemin... Taehyung..." then your eyes widened.

Your heart beats tremendously fast.

"Mr. Kim..." your mind quickly reminded of his family portrait.

That young boy smile.

You have seen it somewhere.

Gosh! Come on think y/n think!

Then your world suddenly stopped spinning. A ding sound was heard on your messed up thought.

His boxy smile... V have the same exact smile as that kid.

"Wait... Taehyung is V??? V is Mr. Kim's son???" Your leg bouncing in a place.

You never questioned about V's background.

Now, after everything came out. It brings the curiosity out of you. You just realized that you have spend almost a year with someone you don't even know who.

You let out a deep sigh "but he never did anything bad to me. He treats me well. He literally my saviour. It can't be him..." you rub your face before making your way home.

An hour later

You arrive home, slowly you close the door. You look around the living room and kitchen but there's no one.

Then you walk to your shared bedroom, you push the door open and went inside.

There he is, sleeping peacefully on the bed.

You take that time to search for the information that has been longing to your mind for the past few hours.

You went to the makeup table and look through his wallet and you found his driving license ID.

As to your expectations, indeed... he is KIM TAEHYUNG.

Your heart beats fast, slowly you place his ID back inside his wallet.

Then you have the urge to open his drawer.

The drawer that he forbids you from touching it.

Slowly you pull it out, making sure there's no sound was made.

Your eyes grows lot bigger, your hands covered your mouth as you saw that thing inside the drawer.

A GUN...

Is this the gun that... kills Mark? No please...

Slowly you close the drawer, carefully grabbing your stuff and run towards the front door.

You run as fast as you can.

You follow to where your legs brings you to.

Then you saw a club at the end of the street.

You walk in that club and make your way to the bar counter.