Fifteen

Obsession
KIM TAEHYUNG

Taehyung slams his car door hard and hit his steering wheel as the both of you get in the car. His grip on the steering wheel tightened.

"I swear to god y/n, you should have let me kill him" he grumbled.

"Please V, I don't want to talk about this anymore..." you look down on your lap.

Tears keep on falling down on your face. You felt so low. What Mark says make you feel so hurtful and embarrassed.

"What do you mean not to talk about this y/n??? He literally embarrassed you out there!"

"He fucking wanna slap you on your fucking face!" he raised his voice as he runs his hand through his hair and stops at the middle of his head.

"I wanna go home..." you whisper slowly, looking out at the window.

"Y/n-"

"I WANT TO GO HOME! Please..."

You feel terrified and that makes you cry harder. You can see how V look at you with his regretful eyes from the corner of your eyes.

Your gaze fixed at the view outside the window. You can hear V slot in his car key.

"buckle up y/n" you do what he says and he starts to drive.

10 minutes later both of you arrive at your shared house. You quickly get out of the car and went inside.

He just looked at you, letting out a deep breath and shook his head.

He locked the car and followed you inside. 

"Y/n... stop" he throw the keys on the kitchen counter and make his way towards you. He grabbed your wrist, stops you from going to your room.

"Please V not now. Just let me rest..." He clenched his jaw and slowly he let go of your wrist. He watched you as you walked away, leaving him behind.

V pov

As you saw her figure was gone. You took out your phone. You dialled a number and bring the phone to your ear.

"Hello Chim..."
"How did you know?"
"She's in the room"
"Yeah... Meet me at our usual place"
"yes Chim... at 9PM"
"I know... We have a job to get done."
"See you there. Bye"

You ended the call, and bit your lower lip until it is bleeding as you were controlling hard on your anger.

"No one can ever hurt you y/n. I will never let anyone hurt you" your hands balled into fists. Your body was shaking due to your anger.

Once you feel kinda cool down, you walk your shared bedroom and knocked on the door but you get no answer in reply. You twist the doorknob and opens the door slowly.

Only to find out y/n sitting on the floor outside the balcony looking out at the big three in her own little world.

You stepped into the room and close the door slowly. You walk closer to her and sit behind her. You wrapped your arms around her.

Bringing her closer to your body. She then rest her head on your chest. Snuggling up in your embrace. You trace her beautiful skin.

You lift up her face and leave a small peck on her lips. The pecks turned to a heated make out session. Soon enough both of you were on the bed. Moaning for each other's name.

Time skip 8:30PM

<your pov>

You woke up after the long nap you were having. Your body is still tired. You look at your other side of the bed... empty.

Then you get off the bed, wrapping your body with the white blanket and went outside of the room looking for V but he is nowhere to be found.

Then you saw a piece of paper on top of the kitchen counter. You walk closer, grab the note and read them.

I have some emergency. Don't wait for me and don't go anywhere. GN angel ❤️ V.

You grabbed your phone that was on the coffee table and decided to text Jungkook as you didn't hear anything from him today.

You frowned

You frowned...

"was it a coincidence that the both of them are out at the same time right now?" You just shrugged it off and go clean up yourself.

<the next day>

You came early today and went directly to your first class and sit on your place. You took out your sketchbook and starts to draw.

The class that was silent slowly becomes hectic with humans voice. You didn't even care to look at them and keep on minding your own business.

Until your lecturer went inside your class, asking for all of your attention. You put aside your things and focus on your phone.

"I would like to tell you some very bad news about one of our students... your friend, Mark has been found murdered yesterday. He was shot death by the group that you guys already know THE PURGE-" you literally dropped your phone listening to the unexpected news.

All eyes were fixed at you. You apologize and get your phone. Your hands were trembling so hard. Then it hit you hard...

First Jin...

and now mark?

Was it me next?