Five

Obsession
KIM TAEHYUNG

"Come with me..." he says once again with his husky voice as his lips brushed against your ears.

You look at him in the eyes. Gulping hard. You don't know who he is, yet you felt secure in his embrace.

Your gaze back to Mark, he's looking eagerly at that mysterious guy, as if he wanted to end him right there, straight away.

And his new girl Hana, she's been eyeing the man that was holding you up and down then she smirked.

She turned around and wrapped her arms around Mark's neck. She grabbed his face and slammed her lips on his.

You know she did it on purpose but when you saw how Mark moves his lips in sync with her, you just can't take it anymore.

You turned around to that mysterious guy and buried your face on his chest.

Your tears kept on falling down making his shirt drenched.

"Take me with you please..." you whisper slowly but still can be heard by him.

He nodded and kiss your forehead. He looked up and glares at Mark, then you see a smirk was formed on his lips.

"Let's go Angel" he then intertwined his fingers with yours and walk out of the nightclub.

You just followed him as he brings you to his car. Tears keep on streaming down your face.

You sit in the passenger seat and that guy get himself in and seat at the driver side.

You look down on your lap, your fingers playing with the hem of your jacket.

Then you felt a hand wiping your tears away. You turn your head to his direction.

"Thank you..." you say slowly. Biting your lower lip. He gently caressing your cheek with his thumb.

"Stop crying Angel. He's not worth it to cry over for" he says with his low voice.

You look at his serious face, eyeing his face. You blink your eyes slowly.

"Who are you?"

"I'm V" he says slowly. "Oh... I'm y/n" "let's go" he says. He turned on the engine and drive away from the club.

"Where are we heading to?" You asked him looking at him, frowning.

He didn't reply to you. Instead, he just crept a smile at the corner of his lips.

You start to think that you have made a wrong decision by following him.

Bad thoughts were played in your mind. You suddenly becoming hard to breath.

You starting to panic. Your head becomes dizzy "Ple-Please don't harm m-me..."

Your body start trembling, your breathing becomes heavier. You wrapped your arms around yourself.

He saw how bad your state is. He pulled off at the side of the road.

"Hey hey... what are you talking about? I would never do those things to you"

He says with the calmest voice. He cupped your cheek and brought your trembling figure to his embrace.

He then unbuckle your seatbelt and shifted your seat to his lap.

He hugs you tightly while trying to calm you. "I PROMISE YOU I WILL NEVER DO THAT TO YOU"

The way he says, the way his acts really help you to relax a little.

His thumb and index finger grabbed your chin slowly and lifted your face to get a good look at you.

Both of your eyes meet each other. Suddenly you felt your heart beating vigorously fast.

And the weird thing is, so does V. He has been fucking around with so many girls.

Yet he never get such feeling like the one he's having right now with you.

His eyes travel down on your lips. For the first time ever he felt hesitant to kiss someone.

Usually he would do anything he wants towards the girls that he owns.

But not you... he was trying his best to hold himself from doing such things to you.

He wants to get a good impression of you.

"Feeling better?" He asks you. You nodded slowly and rested your head on his chest.

"Can I stay like this for awhile?... it calms me down..." you say slowly as your eyes become heavier.

"Yes angel... anything that can make you comfortable..."

He then starts to drive with you on his lap. His right hand on the steering wheel and his left hand caressing your waist.

Sometimes he will give you a soft kiss on top of your head. You can even feel his hot breath on your face.

You try to stay awake as long as you could but you are too tired after all the chaotic things that happened today.

You finally fell asleep, peacefully in his calm embrace. V look down at your small figure as he heard a little snore coming out of you.

He tightened his hand around you as a small smirk was crept on his lips

"I finally got you... angel"

<Time skip the next day>

You woke up as the light of the sun hitting your face. You stretch your body and slowly open your eyes, blinking a few times before finally you came to reality.

You quickly sit down on the bed. You look around when you realize that you were in an old design rustic wooden bedroom. 

"Where am I? How did I end up here?" You get off the bed and you almost scream when you found out that your clothes were changed too.

You are currently wearing a green plus-size men shirt and a black sweatpants. "OMG who changed my clothes? Wait ... am I being kidnapped?" Your eyes grow bigger.

"I need to get out of here" you become scared. Slowly you walk to the door and twist the doorknob and the door squeak open.

You went outside the room and you were about to go to the front door when you saw a figure sleeping beautifully on the couch.

It was him? He brought me here?