Character info.

╔═══════ ═══════╗

Basic Information:

╚═══════ ═══════╝

╔════∘°∘♡∘°∘ ════╗

 Name: Y/n M/n Aizawa

╚════ °∘∘♡∘∘°════╝

╔════∘°∘♡∘°∘ ════╗

                   Age: 15

╚════ °∘∘♡∘∘°════╝

╔════∘°∘♡∘°∘ ════╗

          Gender: Female 

╚════ °∘∘♡∘∘°════╝

∘°∘♡∘°∘ 

Relationships: : Bakugo's and deku's childhood bestie. (that's the main thing that's important aside from aizawa being your dad)

∘°∘♡∘°∘

∘°∘♡∘°∘ 

Quirk(S) So, you basically have every quirk there is.(You only use a couple of them though)

∘°∘♡∘°∘

∘°∘♡∘°∘ 

Capture weapon: You have a ring on your finger and a bracelet that makes chains in a matter of seconds as well as a scarf for your capture weapon.

 ∘°∘♡∘°∘

∘°∘♡∘°∘

Appearance: You are a split image of your father, you act and look like him so everyone calls you baby aizawa(not yet though) your main nick name is princess.

 ∘°∘♡∘°∘

∘°∘♡∘°∘

Info about your mom: She died in a plane crash caused by a villain by the name of Vandal Chroma, he was the most powerful villain there was until uncle might took him down, you're still traumatized from the event and blame yourself for her death. You'd prefer no one to bring it up or talk about it around you. (This is important for later)

∘°∘♡∘°∘

∘°∘♡∘°∘ 

Things about you: You are super smart but you choose to stick to yourself unless you're around bakugo or deku they are the only two people you'd actually tolerate you're not much of a people person, you have depression and anxiety. You sometimes do THINGS you shouldn't to ease the pain(w33d and a little SH) When things become over whelming or when you just feel like it you'd write songs and make dances to them.

∘°∘♡∘°∘

∘°∘♡∘°∘ 

Extra info: Your eyes and hero outfit change color and looks depending on how much of your quirk you decide to use and which quirk you use (sometimes)

∘°∘♡∘°∘

Y/n is black and that's it. If you're not black in any way idk why you're here but move on and stop reading thx 

 MORE INFO FOR YOU CUTIES WILL BE IN THE STORY, I CAN'T GIVE OUT TOO MUCH INFORMATION TO YOU GUYS THAT WOULD RUIN THE WHOLE STORY continue on with the story.

I love you.... (bakugo x black reader aizawas daughter)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara