╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

4 DAYS LATER at gym gamma

(anyone else hear the narrators voice from sponge bob when reading that? just me? oh ok)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been 4 day's since the weed incident, dad and i talked and i told him it eases the stress and he's allowed it but he's keeping an eye on me whenever i decide to do it again. I've been working on my quirk non-stop, i can control some of the new quirk but not all of it so that worries me but not a lot.

 I still haven't talked to bakugo to be completely honest it's just petty that he can't say sorry for what he did but if he wanna keep this up he can i don't care. Since dad said we'd have to come up with upgrades for our hero outfits i decided to change the entire look and add a few things that'll help with hand to hand combat.

 Since dad said we'd have to come up with upgrades for our hero outfits i decided to change the entire look and add a few things that'll help with hand to hand combat

(i picked this cause it had rings on the fingers and our character has rings to create chains n shit, i'm so smart)

 Izuku Is breaking rocks that fly's by uncle all might, Denki and kirishima come over and compliment Izuku on his new moves they seem to be taken surprised cause of his new fighting style. 

Izuku goes on and say's he got new soles from some girl named Mei Hatsume, Dad tells uncle All Might to stay at a distance away from the training session to avoid being hurt. All Might goes to say sorry to bakugo, cause he storms off after telling All Might to be more careful. This makes me laugh at the thought that uncle all might is the one being protected now.

I look over to denki and kirishima and notice they both have new costume upgrades as well, denki gets excited about his new style. To be honest it is kind of cool but denki gets interrupted by class 1-B. Monoma decided to test us today

Monoma- oh look, it's the class that think's they're better then everyone

Me~ oh look it's the boy from the class who didn't even get's to go to camp during the summer cause they're ass

Monoma- watch your mouth 

He stepped up to me and got in my face his breath smelled like salty crackers

Me~ or what? you gonna try to fight me? you're bound to lose with at stupid quirk of yours.

Monoma- whatever

Dad~ Class 1-A and Class 1-B will not compete against each other for the provisional hero license exam. Most of the participants in the exam will not be first-year students and will have more experience than class 1-a and 1-b

Me~ i bet they'd all lose to me.

Dad~ maybe, but still first years wont compete against each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we got back to the dorms i took a shower and dressed into something comfortable, and went to the common area. Mina, momo, and jiro were talking about how hard they've been working for the exam. I sit on the floor and listen to they're conversation.

Momo~ My body can't handle the ultimate move i have in mind yet

Tsu~ My new move is more frog-like than ever before ribbit

I got distracted and started thinking about bakugo and midoriya, i was so caught up in my thoughts i didn't realize the girls were trying to get my attention

Tsu~ Y/N!!!

Me~ hmm? sorry i was thinking about something

Mina~ Is it bakugo? Ooooo i bet it's midoriya 

Me~ no no it's not like that....i was just thinking about when bakugo and midoriya was kids and how they'd get along until bakugo got his quirk

Momo~ Ohhhh alrighty you don't have to talk about that if you dont want to

I get up and look outside to see midoriya training, i smile and think about how happy i am to be his best friend again.

Mina~ hey y/n have you been working on anything new lately?

Me~ as of a matter of fact i have do you want to see?

Everyone~ yessss 

I laugh and go to an open space and get into my position.

After i finished we talked and the girls said they liked my new song and dance, i said thank you like i always do and we played games while eating. After a while we decided to take a break and talk about random things i got bored and decided to head off to bed and the girls did the same. while going to my room all i heard was boy's screaming so i assumed they was either fighting or playing games but regardless it's not my business at all.

I brushed baby's fur and put new sheets and pillow cases onto my bed, i changed my shower curtain and bathroom mat throwing the old ones away. I lit caramel candles and changed my LED lights to a fairy pink and painted on my door when i finished i realized i painted bakugo i slightly smiled at the door thinking about if he'll talk to me or not.

I put my art supplies away and walked over to the area in my room that's made for dancing and started to stretch, i did a split into a hand stand then turned it to a back walk over. I did an aerial into a back hand spring and then got on the bed and watched tv until i got tired.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5:00AM

I finally got tired of watching tv and decided to go to bed, i don't understand what took me so long to get tired but whatever what mattered was that i went to sleep. What made me mad was that i only had a few hours to actually get some sleep but i can only blame myself for that.

 And just like that i was passed out from exhaustion.

I wonder what tomorrow would be like, i'm so excited