I love you.

The twins and i went home everyone else went their separate way's. I got inside and took a shower i decided to wear something comfortable

I make myself something to eat and head to rileys room only to see her doing her nails and eating the same thing as me "what's abaddon doing girlie?" i finish eating my food then she finishes her nails and asks me to hold my hand out

"He's on the phone with his boyfriend,  they're so cute" this causes me to smile. Riley files my nails and does a ballerina shape with pretty stuff on it. then abaddon comes in the room and sits on the floor smiling. "what's gotten you in such a good mood babes?"

 i look at abaddon "so my boyfriend is going on a trip and he wants me to come with him, i do apologize but I'll have to miss going to school with you y/n" i smile "babes it's your boyfriend go be with your manz dont let me stop you from doing that" he runs out the room and starts packing  leaving me and riley dying on the bed.

He say's bye then riley finishes my nails and they look good honestly

Me and riley talk for a while then she get's a text message which causes her to blush "Ooooo someone's blushingggg" i tease "My girlfriend wants to know if i can come over her house until the weekend" i pucker up my lips and cover half of my face

 "oop chileeee go on what the hell you still doing here go be with your girlfriend ms.girl" you hang her a suit case "thank you y/n you're truly a good friend" she says packing her clothes. "anything for my child hood bestie" i say walking out of her room. 

*sigh* If only i had that...

I go into my room and grab my school clothes and take it to the laundry room, i throw my clothes in and wait for it to be done then i'll throw it in the dryer. When my clothes are done i take it to my room and throw it on my desk and turn off the light and head to bed.

Just freaking say sorry so we can go back to how we were i miss you idiot...

~~~~MONDAY~~~~

I wake up two hours earlier then i normally would, i get dressed but when i put on my school uniform my skirt goes up a little more then it used to "i guess it shrunk in the wash...oh well" I shrug my shoulders and slip on some black thigh high socks with black vans, I  do my hair and put on some chap stick, I stuck my  piercings in. (belly button, nose, tongue, and ears)I grab a new phone case that has me and bakugo on it and i stick a picture of midoriya on my back pack, i grab my phone and headphones and head to the café to get some coffee.