All Hands on Deck! Class 1-A

╔═══════ ೋღ ღೋ ═══════╗ 

Monday: 7AM

╚═══════ ೋღ ღೋ ═══════╝

I woke up with kat no where in my room yet again, I don't understand why he does this but since we have school i guess it's understandable as to why he left. Lately i haven't been feeling like myself, but i just brush it off and continue on with my day. I headed off to dad's room since no one was even in the dorms that i could walk to class with, i was honestly so tired i just wanted today to be over with already.

When i got to his room i knocked on his door three times, it took him a minute to get to the door and i just felt like throwing up but again i brushed it off but i couldn't ignore this terrible headache i had. Dad opened his door and looked less tired then usual, i smiled and gave him a hug.

Me~ hi dad

Dad~ Good morning y/n, coffee?

Me~ sure

He handed me a red dazzled starbucks cup with ice coffee in it and i drank it while he had his little blue dazzled cup in his hand as we walked to class together. When we got to class surprisingly everyone was already seated before we got there, i look around the class and my eyes instantly laid onto katsuki with his grumpy face looking out the window.

I shut the door and caused everyone to look at me and dad so i just smile and wave then make my way to my seat, i felt like absolute shit and what's even worse was i almost threw up so i just did the nastiest shit i've ever done in my entire life and swallowed the throw up cause im not gonna cause a scene this early in the fucking morning plus i don't need these whore's worried about me right now especially katsuki.

Dad~ While your hero licenses are provisional, you all still have to act like heroes in an official capacity.

I couldn't pay attention to anything else he was saying cause i felt so dizzy, dad just kept talking and talking until there was an alarm that went off. I hesitated to get up but mina grabbed me and rushed me to my hero outfit, i pushed her hand off me and walked up to dad and whispered into his ear

Me~ dad i really don't feel so well right now

Dad~ You'll be alright, when school is over you can rest ok princess?

Me~ O- oh... ok umm see you later then...

I felt like crying, this was horrible i was sick and i couldn't rest? I'm literally y/n the hell does he mean i'll be alright? He can't be serious....

I look around for sero or katsuki or at least someone who'll help me but everyone is so busy running out to ground beta.

I go put on my hero costume then i sit on the bench inside the girls locker room and just cried.