Final Exams

The entire class used their last week before the final exams to study hard. Denki worries that he hasn't studied enough because of all the events going on. Tenya, Izuku, shoto and i "encouraged" him to try harder, but it only ends up hurting his feelings and i felt bad. But also over the week i have been gaining and losing weight, i will say my thighs and booty has gotten bigger and i managed to keep a small waist and flat stomach. My mood swings has been crazy but it's ok.

During lunch, Izuku sits with his friends and i sit with mines and talk about what could possibly appear on the exam though i some what have an idea of what it could be. dad only reveals that the exam will be a culmination of everything from the first semester, including combat and rescue training which isn't that bad in my opinion.

Itsuka Kendo from Class 1-B tells them that an upperclassman told her that they'll be fighting Villain-Bots again. Hanta, mashirao, kyoka, denki, and mina study with momo at her rich estate. Katsuki beats the lessons into eijiro's head. Izuku, Ochaco, Tenya, and the others study in their own way while i on the other hand just studied the best way i know how.

Principal nezu and the U.A. faculty host a meeting on changing the finals format. They incorporate teamwork and combat against actual people. Past tests used villain-bots to avoid injury complaints. The teachers decide to change the test to better prepare the students for more intense battles with villains which in my opinion i think is very smart, only because how will we improve when we're only fighting robots instead of actual people with quirks right? robots can't do everything villains can do.

Everyone takes the written exam and then heads outside in their hero outfits for the practical exam

The teachers pair up with their groups 

Aunt midnight~ Y/n you will go last, we set up a special test specifically for your quirk

 aunt midnight tells me i nod and just hang out with sero and denki. I took the clipboard and checked the list of who was with who.

1~Team Sato & Kirishima vs. Cementoss  

2~Team Asui & Tokoyami vs. Ectoplasm 

3~Team Ida & Ojiro vs. Power Loader

4~Team Todoroki & Yaoyorozu vs Eraser Head (aka dad)

5~Team bobble head whore & Aoyama vs. Thirteen

6~Team Ashido & Kaminari vs. Nezu 

7~Team Koda & Jiro vs. Present Mic (aka my other dad)

8~Team Hagahoe & Shoji vs. Snipe

9~Team Mineta & Sero vs. Aunty Midnight

10~Team Midoriya & Bakugo vs. All Might

Denki~ Y/n i don't mean this in a bad way but you've gotten bigger and what i mean by that is your butt and thighs are huge mrs.girl

 denki nudges me a little making me laugh

Sero~ Hmmm he's right y/n what have you been doing, you look amazing  

Me~ Honestly guys it's from the medicine one the side effects was gaining and losing weight and surprisingly i've had both which honestly is kind of good for me i dont mind it

 i rub the back of my neck.

I stood up and stretched while watching the tests continue, everyone seems to be doing pretty well some improvements can be made when it comes to their training but we'll work on that other then that everyone has done pretty decent in my opinion hopefully they pass though.