Final exams(2)

Izuku gets up and prepares to activate one for all so that he can leap towards the escape gate. Not allowing Izuku to make an escape, All Might prepares to attack Izuku but Katsuki intercepts All Might's attempt. Izuku successfully activates one for all and begins his escape while All Might smashes Katsuki into the ground again. 

Izuku sees that Katsuki is in trouble. despite being injured, Katsuki yells at Izuku to escape and bites All Might's hand.

eww what the fuck bakugo he touches his- nvm 

 All Might ignores Katsuki's desperate attempt and tells Izuku that he won't allow him to escape.

Izuku does not rush towards the escape gate but instead, he rushes back to help Katsuki. While rushing to help, he remembers all might's words that when times are scary and uncertain, you face it all with a smile. Izuku smiles and punches All Might in the face. 

oop well this is interesting and scary 

While All Might is suffering from slight recoil, Izuku grabs Katsuki who has fallen unconscious and rushes towards the escape gate with Katsuki in tow. All Might shrugs off Izuku's punch and watches him escape. All Might understands by now that Izuku is the type of person to save somebody.

Izuku passes through the escape gate along with the unconscious Katsuki in tow, which allows Izuku and Katsuki to pass the practical test.

"YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" everyone screams causing me to hold onto my ears

he hurt them....

~~~~

I quickly ran to grandmas office to see bakugo and midoriya laying in the bed and allmight getting a lecture i walk up to him and start hitting him over and over on his chest crying.

Me~ YOU COULD HAVE KILLED THEM UNCLE TOSHINORI, why did you have to go so hard on them

 he grabs my hands and i fall to my knees crying. I could tell he felt bad 

Recovery girl asks All Might to take Izuku and Katsuki back to U.A. to recover. However midoriya was conscious and healed, he asks if he can stay and watch the remaining fights.

Recovery Girl allows Izuku to watch the remaining fights. While All Might leaves carrying an unconscious Katsuki in his arms, i quickly run up to all might and hand him a picture and tell him to tell bakugo a special someone gave it to him. He nods and walks off with bakugo in his arms 

Midoriya~ I see you was scared y/n

 i turn around and look at midoriya

Me~ Ugh it was heart breaking to watch really i was so scared for you guys

He grabbed my hand and we talked about how big of a chicken i was. when we get back it's my turn so i get ready and head for the entrance. 

I walk inside making sure to be aware of everything, i can never be too careful i have got to keep my guard up at all times. I continue to walk around for some time now, i use my senses to see if anyone's near by and i sniff the air to see if i smell anyone. 

That's strange...i dont smell anyone

I kept searching until i hear foot steps behind me, i turn around to see midnight. 

Midnight~ y/n dear i love you so much but i'll have to take you out, no hard feelings though right?

 she says twirling her hair with her index finer 

Me~ Of course aunt midnight

I already know her quirk so i'll just use my quirk to stop me from smelling things and then use the same quirk she has to create an aroma that lasts for 2 hours or so.