special girl.

Friday 10:00AM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the smell of waffles and bacon in my room, I sit up from my bed and look over at my dresser to see food with a note. I stood up and went over it to read a note from bakugo, dad, and mic.

Y/n, you will be skipping school today. Mic, bakugo, and i have a few things planned for you, Wear something nice. We all genuinely hope you have a wonderful time with us today and we hope you will like the gifts we have as well. We will be waiting outside by the front door.

~P.s. Dad

I ate my food and placed the note in one of my dressers while laying out an outfit for me to wear, i got in the shower and used a vanilla caramel scented body wash, perfume and lotion.  I massaged my head while getting dressed i thought of what make up look i was gonna do and i decided to go with a some what natural look.

  I massaged my head while getting dressed i thought of what make up look i was gonna do and i decided to go with a some what natural look

(Your makeup)

(Your outfit and accessories you do not have the purse in the picture)

I threw on some lip gloss, and sprinted into the halls down the stairs, and i stopped running once i got to the front door. I collected myself and walked out calmly  and see dad, mic, and bakubaby waiting for me.

Bakugo~ Sheesh, it took you long enough dumb ass.

Dad~ Watch your mouth she's not a dumbass 

Bakugo~ Whatever 

Mic~ Anyways princess how are you

Me~ Hmmm honestly i am in a good mood, everything's been going great but i must know.

I turn and face bakugo and look at him angrily 

Me~ Why were you avoiding me

Bakugo~ Oh- umm...well teddy bear you see...

Dad~ He had to help me with everything that led up until today

Me~ Oh...ok

Mic~ Are you ready to go?