💜In Your Amrs💜

•If I die in your arms
It's right where I'm supposed to be
You know I'm not afraid
As long as you're next to me
So tell me, will you hold me
When the curtains close
If I died in your arms
It's right where I'm supposed to be

______________________________________

Author's Pov

"I just hope she is alright and he save her before something bad happened to her " Chaerin sobbed while heavy tears fell from her eyes.

"I hope that too, just be positive Chaerin everything will be alright, I trust him, I trust Mr V" Kai said holding Chaerin's trembling body.

Chaerin looked at Kai a little shocked hearing his words making him to look back at her

"What... ?I know I am not a very big fan of him but after the story you told me about him and Y/n, I trust him, I believe that he will save her at any cost. " Kai said patting her head gently while giving her an assuring smile.

Chaerin bursted out crying hearing him and hugged him tightly .

"I believe that too, I just want my
Y/nnnie to be safe " She cried clutching his shirt tightly making him more worried and tensed.

"Ssshh... Calm down Chaerin nothing bad will happen to her, she has the most innocent and good heart and nothing bad could ever happen to good people, just trust the fate. " He said with his sad heavy voice.

She didn't reply but just sobbed in his chest.

"Now stop crying everything will be alright soon.. We will pray for her and her safety" He said softly cupping her cheeks while wiping her tears with his thumps making her nodded in return slowly.

He sighed and nodded back.

"Ok wait I need to call Mark and inform him about this... " Kai said while taking out his phone

He dialled his number

"He is not picking his call.. "

He again called him but he still didn't answer his call which made Kai annoyed and he stated in frustration.

"Where the hell is that Mark.... ?"

_____________

"Mark.... " Y/n said with widened eyes looking at the person standing in front of her.

She pushed Mingyu away with her all strength and ran towards Mark.

She hugged him tightly and sobbed hardly.

"M... Mark. S... Save... Save me from h.. Him pl.. Please... He.. I.. Is. T.. Try.. "..

" Sssh.. Calm down Y/n baby, I won't let him touch you again" Mark said hugging her back while glaring at Mingyu.

Y/n's body calmed a little knowing her friend was present there and she got a little hope that he would save her but her soul left her body where as her heart completely shattered hearing his next words.

"Didn't I tell you not to touch her and to stay your filthy f#cking hands away from her " Mark spat glaring at Mingyu

"This b#tch tried to push me away and denied me " Mingyu yelled while gritting his teeth looking at Y/n.

Y/n looked at Mingyu with widened shocked and a little confused eyes because she believed and hoped that whatever she was assuming should be wrong, he would never betray her but her hope and believe both destroyed hearing Mark's next statement