Werewolf! Kageyama x Hinata || StoryBoard

This takes place more during medieval times.

Also yes this is a skeleton of what my chapters look like.

-----

Kageyama is a massive black furred forest wolf. He is the Apex Alpha of all Alphas.

But despite this he was driven out of his pack due to his loner personality, and his unwillingness to share his share.

He wanders into a empty territory and claims it making his home. And for the next two years he hunted down any hunter who came into his territory.

One day Hinata is just running chores for his mom, and had to take a short cut due to the fact that the night before there was a thunder storm and it stuck down a tree in his path.

Hinata was carrying back water, due to their supply of it running low, when Kageyama spots him.

Kageyama couldn't sense that Hinata isn't a hunter. He has no weapons on him besides his pocket knife that he used to cut branches and axe to cut fire wood which kageyama thought he used to carve out the fur of other animals.

Kageyam attacks Hinata, Hinata is suprised by the surprise attack, and drops the water vase, shattering it.

Kageyama hurt Hinata, by braking his wrist and digging his claws into Hinata's arm.

Hinata winces, while kageyama growls

Kageyama has learned to speak the language of humans but it's crack.

"You! Why do you hunter alway try to look me! You try kill me but it you who die!"
(You why do you hunters always try to look for me! You try to kill me but it's always you who dies first!)

Hinata is crying from pain, and can't answer kageyama over his own tears

Kageyama grabs Hinatas's axe and pocket knife and throws it far away, despite what Kageyama thought Hinata would do, which was try to get his weapons, he didn't do.

Hinata just stayed still, and winced at the pain, trying to stop his tears

Kageyama, just watches him, just glaring him down despite the fact he's already pinned.

Hinata eventually manages to choke out "I-I'm n-not a-a h-hunter!"

Kageyama is confused "Weapons mean hunter." He said bluntly

Hinata responded with "those, ah! Ow ow ow... ar-aren't w-weapons... th-they w-were for w-wood"

Kageyama felt instantly guilty. He swore not to hurt those who didn't want to hurt him due to something that happened to him when he was younger (HAHA NOT TELLING YOU WHAT >:D it's a secret if I DO MAKE THIS STORY, then I don't want to spoil anything hue hue!)

Kageyama got off Hinata, with eyes of guilt that Hinata couldn't see due to the fact he passed out of pain

Kageyama dragged Hinata back to his den. Kageyama didn't know how to heal things so he just kinda

*LURKS*

(THATS ALL YOU GET HEHEHEHE >:D, also cuz arthritis is not on my side today)