AUTHOR!

DEAR READERS: Please answer below!

What was your favorite chapter/ moment?

Who was your favorite character(s)? Why?

Who's book would you like to read next?

Do you have any questions for me? 😇

****** ******

First, I wanna thank God for making this possible and blessing me with the ability to write. Then I wanna thank you for choosing my book.

Listen, if you've made it to this chapter, from the bottom of my heart, truly,THANK YOU! I love you! I appreciate you!

THIS IS MY SECOND COMPLETED BOOK! If you got here from SIN, then you already know!

I love to write teachable, meaningful stories that are mostly realistic and relatable. I wrote Jade for a lot of reasons:

#1 FORGIVENESS: I'm very big on forgiveness and I'll preach that until I'm blue in the face. If God can forgive everything we do on a daily, who are we to not forgive?

#2: FAMILY: I think family is so important. In this generation, I think it's too undervalued. So I promote family a lot.

#3: FEARLESS: I believe that a lot of people are letting fear hinder them from rising up to walk in the purpose that God has for them. I used Jade as an example.

#4: I wanted to teach women & young women like myself, that IT IS OKAY to walk out of a relationship if that means building one with God. I wanted to teach that even if you've had sex with a person for years, doesn't mean that you can't turn away from that sin and decide to go about things the right way. God is a God of grace and mercy and love. He will never forsake you if you choose him.

#5: I wanted to incorporate the importance of your surroundings. How that impacts your growth. I used Jade, Kiana, and Heather as examples. Friendships and relationships are supposed to add to you, not drain you. If you're in a friendship or a relationship and you're not growing, evolving, and becoming a better version of yourself, ask yourself if it's worth it.

(When you want someone to change, you lead by example)

Honestly, there's a lot in this book. The main idea was, a young Black woman with a child finding herself and figuring out her identity. I hope that it touched, and impacted at least ONE person.

And as much as I hate that it's finished, child, I'm glad. I have more things coming that I'm so super excited to share with you. The journey was long and beautiful. I got writer's block so many times writing this book, but WE HERE! WE MADE IT TO THE END!

Ps ***THIS BOOK ISN'T EDITED***
(I can't wait to edit it)

Thank you for reading!
Thank you for supporting!
Thank you for sticking with me!
Thank you for reading JADE!
Thank you for stopping by.

STAY TUNED FOR MORE BOOKS>>> (TOXIC)

Go follow me on INSTAGRAM @marieindie0119
Add me on SNAPCHAT @marieindie
Friend me on FACEBOOK @Marie Skyva Indie

Go follow me on INSTAGRAM @marieindie0119Add me on SNAPCHAT @marieindieFriend me on FACEBOOK @Marie Skyva Indie

Sincerely, Pierre Marie 🇭🇹🙏🏽 11/05/20

11/05/20