JADE [30]

REMEMBER: VOTE FIRST!

(Wednesday) (January)

-BLUE-

"KEVIN!" Lehi starts running as soon as she sees her dad. With a huge smile intact and a long water bottle in hand, Kevin lightly jogs to meet her halfway. He picks her up in one arm and spins her around.

Ky'rie lifts up her phone to take a video and I can't tell whether or not she's recording them or the beautiful yacht behind them. "I swear to, ooh grandma told me not to use the Lord's name in vain. But I swear I'm going to have a heart attack!" Again, I don't know if she's talking about how cute it is to see the interaction between Lehi and her dad or the freaking huge yacht.

Kavanaugh!

That's the name of the yacht. The yacht that we all just stopped midway to look at. The yacht that my man just sexily walked down from. The yacht that is most definitely waiting on us to embark. The yacht that is waiting to take us on the best ocean ride of our lives. The yacht that's going to be the first-ever yacht that I get on.

For the first time since I received it, I pull out my huge iPhone with three cameras and capture the moment. Both the yacht and Kevin and Lehi.

"They're really trynna get fucked tonight like they've never been fucked before!" Heather exclaims as she carefully walks pass us in the heels that she's wearing. Her and Kiana wanted to be extra.

"Heather has no filter. But she ain't lying" Ky'rie casually says with a shrug. A little shocking sound comes out of my mouth. Kiana is quick to flick her ear. "Ow Denali, I'm sixteen. I know about sex"

"You don't know shit. And you better not"

"I'm sixteen! They start giving condoms in sixth grade"

I chuckle. She's not lying.

"And that's why your ass in a private school now"

"So? I still know about it. There's the internet, you know? And plus my friends be telling me" she shrugs again. The look on Kiana's face nearly kills me. She tries to protect her little sister on every level necessary.

"You need new friends then"

"No I don't" She chuckles, also realizing the look on her sister's face. "Sex is a normal part of life"

"Ky'rie!"

I bust out laughing. Seeing Kiana in mama mode is such a big highlight.

"What? I'm not saying I do it. I'm just saying that I know about it like a regular teenager. Besides, I'm gonna do it someday. I ain't finna be a nun"

Kiana throws her head back with a loud groan "Why are we having this conversation Denara?" And it just got serious. Where Ky'rie calls Kiana by her middle name for funsies and regularities, when Kiana calls you by your full name, or middle name, it's serious. All jokes are being put aside. She's no longer playing.

"I don't even know but we're dropping it" Ky'rie is quick to pick up like the smart girl she is. She loves her sister way too much to stress her out. The amount of respect that she has for Kiana is unbelievably amazing, considering that she's been a teenager for three years now. That's a rare thing to see in today's society.

"Thank you" Kiana releases a deep breath. "And don't listen to your friends, sex isn't all that good. Think about being a nun, it'll be good for you"

I bust out laughing again. She looks at me and rolls her eyes.

"Mmm-hmm" Is Ky'ries comment, already typing away on her phone as if it was going to be taken from her soon.

"KEVINNNN!!!" Heather's loud mouth ass shrieks as she runs, as fast as the heels would let her, to hug Kevin.