𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻

They all got back into the car after 20 minutes of staying at the ice cream place. "So what did u and Changbin so Jeongin?" Yoongi asked as he started driving.

"We sat at the park for a while can we drop off Seungmin before we go home Hyung?" Jeongin asked. Yoongi nodded and felt Hoseok grab his hand so Yoongi was driving with one hand as the other one was occupied by Hoseok's soft hand.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

They dropped off Seungmin and Yoongi was now heading to Hoseok's place. "How has your eomma been?" Yoongi asked. Hoseok nodded. "She has been out and about lately." Hoseok shrugged.

After a few more minutes of driving, they got in front of Hoseok's place. "I'll stay for a little." Yoongi smiled. Hoseok nodded and got out of the for with the rest. They entered and Jeongin went straight to his room.

Yoongi and Hoseok went into the kitchen. "U guys have water?" Yoongi asked as he opened the fridge. Hoseok pointed at the bottom and Yoongi saw the water bottles. Yoongi kneeled and grabbed a water bottle. "U want one Hyung?" Yoongi asked. Hoseok nodded.

Yoongi got back up as he grabbed the second one. He closed the fridge and handed Hoseok the second water bottle. Hoseok picked Yoongi up and placed him on the counter so Yoongi could be on the same eye level as Hoseok.

"Thank u kitten." Hoseok winked with a smirk. Yoongi smiled and kissed Hoseok's nose. "You're cute," Yoongi mumbled. Hoseok smiled and opened his water bottle. "I know." Hoseok drank some of his water.

Yoongi laughed and opened his water drinking some of it. "Your not the other guys I've met your nice funny romantic I guess and well your hot and cute mixed together which I didn't know was possible and u have a bubbly personality," Yoongi admitted.

Hoseok smiled. "Well thank u your not like anyone in this world your soft and unique u like the cold which is unusual u show how u feel your shy half the time your also very small but in a cute way your side view is better than anything in this world and you're not embarrassed to tell people how u feel sometimes." Hoseok also admitted.

Yoongi smiled and molded his lips into Hoseok's. The kiss was innocent and long filled with passion and love and of course care. Hoseok pulled away Yoongi chasing after his lips. "I never thought I would meet my soulmate at a club," Hoseok smirked.

Yoongi laughed. "Mmm speaking of a club I gotta call Seokjin back hold on." Yoongi smiled as he grabbed his phone and dialed Seokjin's number.

He put it on speaker and drank some of his water. Seokjin answered quickly.

WE HAD SEX!

What?

I AND FUCKING KIM FREAKIN NAMJOON HAD SEX!

HOLY SHIT FOR REAL 1-10 HOW WAS IT?

BEYOND THE SCALE IT WAS LIKE FIREWORKS!

Wait Kim Namjoon my brother? *hoseok*

OH SHIT HOSEO-

Seokjin hanged up. Hoseok and Yoongi laughed harder at Seokjin's actions. "I'm tired." Yoongi yawned leaning his head on the crook of Hoseok's neck. "Let's go to bed then." Hoseok smiled picked Yoongi up bridal style and going up the stairs effortlessly.

Hoseok got into the room and closed the door turning on the lights and laying the sleeping Yoongi down. Hoseok grabbed his phone and turned off the lights going to lay down next to Yoongi.

He saw a text from Taehyung and quickly opened it.

Gucci boy

Gucci's boy: Hyung are we still friends?

Hoseok: Of course Tae just don't pull that every again good night

Gucci boy: Okay good night