𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓷𝓮

Yoongi quickly turned on the lights and looked around his room meeting the eyes of Seokjin. "What the fuck Hyung!" Yoongi whisper-yelled.

Seokjin laughed softly and stood up his black oversized shirt making him look smaller than usual. "Where were u all day?" Seokjin asked. Yoongi sighed and sat at the bed.

"I had to take Hoseok to the hospital he was being a dumbass and fractured his hand," Yoongi explained with a serious expression.

Seokjin raised an eyebrow.

Yoongi noticed Seokjin's face and sighed. "What?" Yoongi asked. Seokjin sat next to Yoongi. "Don't u find it weird that u are spending all this time with your boss?" Seokjin asked.

Yoongi shook his head.

"Why should I?" Yoongi asked. Seokjin sighed and patted Yoongi's back. "You'll fall in love with Mr. Businessman and I can't wait to see the wedding." Seokjin winked. Yoongi scoffed and pushed Seokjin out of his room.

Yoongi locked his door and took off his shirt his soft-toned abs covered by an oversized jacket picked from his closet and he quickly picked black shorts to be put on.

He laid down his fluffy brown hair hitting his pillow. He grabbed his phone and saw a text from Junhee.

Prince

Prince: Hyunjin told me what happened at the hospital how is ur friend?

Yoongi🦕: He is fine, his brother Yang Jeongin is looking after him.

Prince: Ah, that's very good how are u and Jungkookie doing?

Yoongi🦕: I am doing good and so it Kook um has Hyunie told u anything new u don't remember?

Prince: No, he had been acting very overprotective for when I drive though but I have to get to bed goodnight Yoonie :)

Yoongi🦕: Goodnight Junie.

Yoongi put his phone away with a sigh. "I wonder what Jimin is doing..." Yoongi mumbled to himself.

He quickly brushed the thought away and closed his eyes going quickly to sleep.

In the morning

Yoongi woke up his alarm blaring beeping noises. He sat up with a groan and grabbed his phone turning off the 6 AM alarm. He stumbled out from his sheets and made his way outside his room.

The sun barely rising. Yoongi stepped on the cold floor and made his way into the tiled kitchen floor.

He grabbed a coffee cup and started making coffee for both him and Jungkook for when Kook did wake up.

Yoongi made his way back to his room and changed into an outfit to go shopping for him and Jungkook once again. Yoongi showered and changed.

As he looked himself in the mirror he smiled

As he looked himself in the mirror he smiled. His gums making his face look cuter. He stopped smiling and walked out of the bathroom and towards his coffee.

He grabbed the cup and poured the hot coffee into his cup. "Coffee?" Jungkook's morning voice spoke out as he snuggled his jacket as he walked.

"Is so cold!" Jungkook whined as he wrapped his arms around Yoongi wanting heat. "I get paid tomorrow and we'll get u a heater or something." Yoongi sighed.

Jungkook let go of Yoongi. "We are going to be rich I forgot." Jungkook laughed softly. Yoongi laughed softly with Jungkook and grabbed him a cup.

"Here get some coffee I'm going to the store to get some food for now." Yoongi smiled. Jungkook nodded.

Yoongi grabbed his keys and walked outside the house and towards his car.

*
*
*
*

He walked inside the store looking around, he found baskets. He walked towards the baskets and grabbed one leaving towards the frozen section.

As he walked around he grabbed a few things Jungkook liked and what he liked. He was walking he heard a voice call out his name.

"Yoongi-Hyung!" A voice called out sounding oddly familiar.