𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓼𝓲𝔁

Yoongi looked and sighed. "U wanna grab a coffee before u head home?" Hoseok asked as they walked into the elevator.

Yoongi looked down. "I can't today I and Kook were planning on spending today with Junhee and Hyunjin." Yoongi sighed. Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows.

"Hyunjin and Junhee are together correct?" Hoseok asked. Yoongi nodded. Hoseok sighed in relief.

"So no then?" Hoseok clenched his jaw. Yoongi nodded. "Sorry, sir." Yoongi bowed and left out of the elevator grabbing his phone and keys. Yoongi saw a text from Seokjin and stopped.

Handsome Seokjin🌸

Handsome Seokjin🌸: Call me!

Yoongi didn't hesitate he started to call Seokjin and he answered right away. Yoongi once again started to walk.

YOONGI!

Ow, what Seokjin?

So what you're replacing me with Jimin now!?

What are u talking about Seokjin?

I saw Jimin's Instagram it shows the messages he sent u and u sent him back like why don't u do that to me!?

Seokjin ur being overdramatic!

No, I'm not Min fucking Yoongi!

Listen Kim fucking Seokjin calm down and is Namjoon there?

Yes he is asleep he got here a few minutes ago and u know me and him still haven't had sex

U know I find it weird when u say the word sex it's like my mom telling me she and appa had sex.

I'm sorry I'm surprised me and Namjoon haven't had intercourse yet

Okay that still makes it weird I'm driving so I'll call u tomorrow.

Okay

Yoongi hanged up paying his attention to the road.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

He got into the house and looked into Jungkook's room. No one was there. "Kookie!?" Yoongi called out.

No response. He raised an eyebrow and walked into the living room no one there. "What the hell," Yoongi mumbled to himself.

He went into his room. No one there. He shrugged and changed into comfortable clothes. He grabbed his phone and saw a text from Hyunjin.

Hyunie

Hyunie: We are on our way u want anything?

Yoonie🌸: No thank u

Yoongi but his phone away and went back into the living room his oversized black shirt and grey sweatpants making him look soft.

He sat down at the couch watching the snow that was falling from the sky still. Yoongi sighed and closed his eyes.

"Ugh, fucking Geon," Yoongi mumbled to himself.

He gasped as he heard the doorbell ring. He stood up no longer in the mood for visitors.

He opened the door and to his surprise it was Duri.

"Duri what are u doing here u can't be here right now!" Yoongi hid his face with his sleeves

"Duri what are u doing here u can't be here right now!" Yoongi hid his face with his sleeves. Duri laughed softly and patted Yoongi's head.

"I'm not staying just Geon is being an ass so I wanted to bring u a boba." Duri handed Yoongi the cup. Yoongi smiled and grabbed the cup.

"Thank u Duri." Yoongi bowed. Duri waved and walked towards his car. Yoongi closed the door shivering from the cold air that entered his house.

He walked back to the living room sipping some of the boba.

After 2 minutes he heard his doorbell ring once again. He stood up and placed his boba on the table heading to the door.

"Hyunie Junhee!" Yoongi smiled as he opened the door. Yoongi's smile disappeared and turned into a confused face. "Seungmin?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow.

"Hi, Yoongi um is Jungkook here by any chance?" Seungmin asked. Yoongi shook his head.

"Good can I talk to u?" Seungmin asked. Yoongi nodded and stepped aside. They went into the living room and sat on the couch. "So um Tae said he was seeing Jungkook." Seungmin sighed.

Yoongi nodded. "I and Tae were together for 2 years and I had to leave back home cause my eomma was in bad conditions with Jeongin that was only for 2 months I came back and turns out Taehyung had been posting about another man for a month that I didn't know about do u know when Jungkook will get back?" Seungmin asked.