𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓼𝓲𝔁

"What's wrong Jiminie?" Junhee asked as he stood up from Hyunjin's lap and kneeled to Jimin's level.

Jimin wiped his tears and just pulled Junhee into a hug. Jungkook started to sob along. "Today is an emotional day." Jungkook sobbed with a laugh at the end.

Yoongi was also on the verge of crying but held it in. Jungkook kneeled next to Junhee and hugged both Junhee and Jimin.

Hyunjin wasn't the type to show feelings but it seemed as he was about to cry too. Yoongi couldn't hold it he cried and stood up with Hyunjin.

"Fuck u guys made me cry." Hyunjin sobbed as he and Yoongi joined the hug. It was a long group hug until they were startled as they heard the door ring.

Yoongi sniffled and stood up. Everyone sitting in front of Junhee as Yoongi opened the door. "Jeongin Hoseok what are u guys doing here?" Yoongi asked as he wiped his tears.

"Have u been crying?" Jeongin asked

"Have u been crying?" Jeongin asked. Yoongi nodded. "Hoseok is being a baby and won't stop complaining he is your problem now." Jeongin sighed and pushed Hoseok into the house and leaving.

Yoongi's mouth hung open in disbelief. Yoongi wiped his cheeks again and closed the door. "Guys Hoseok is here." Yoongi sighed. Hoseok raised an eyebrow. "Why is everyone crying?" Hoseok asked.

Everyone but Hoseok started laughing. "Okay then." Hoseok sighed and sat down and crossed his arms. Hyunjin and Junhee stood up.

"We should be getting home bye Hyung." Hyunjin hugged Yoongi. "Bye Hyungie." Junhee tackled Yoongi once again to the floor in a tight embrace.

Yoongi groaned and laughed softly. Junhee stood up to help Yoongi before he left out the door with Hyunjin.

Jimin grabbed Jungkook's hand and dragged him outside. Yoongi looked at the two and raised an eyebrow.

"We are going to get coffee to be back in three hours." Jimin winked. Yoongi face palmed in disbelief and sat next to Hoseok.

"Why are u so sad?" Yoongi asked as he laid his head on Hoseok's shoulder. "I'm not just tired." Hoseok sighed.

Yoongi groaned. "When am I going get my paycheck?" Yoongi laughed. Hoseok laughed softly.

"It's right here." Hoseok pulled the envelope out from his pocket and handed it to Yoongi. Hoseok watched as Yoongi hesitated to grab it.

"A-are u serious!?" Yoongi accidentally stuttered. Hoseok nodded. Yoongi hugged Hoseok and laughed softly once again sobbing. Hoseok raised an eyebrow.

"Are u crying?" Hoseok asked. Yoongi nodded wiping his tears on Hoseok's grey sweatshirt. Hoseok laughed and patted Yoongi's head.

Yoongi let go of Hoseok and made eye contact with the older. It lasted a while before Hoseok started to lean in. Yoongi knew what he was trying to do and panicked.

"Are u hungry?" Yoongi asked. Hoseok smirked.

"Yes, kitten." Hoseok nodded. Yoongi stood up and rushed into the kitchen. He sighed deeply not in relief but in panic.

"Was Seokjin right am I falling in love with Mr. Businessman?" Yoongi mumbled to himself. He grabbed a plate and laid some food on it quickly making his way back to the living room and handing Hoseok the food.

"I'll get u a drink." Yoongi bowed. Hoseok ate some of the food watching as Yoongi made his way back to the kitchen. Hoseok looked at the way Yoongi stepped his foot in front of the other.

Hoseok was pure but he could be dirty-minded sometimes. He could imagine Yoongi in a maid outfit walking around like that. The thought gave him a quick erection. Hoseok groaned and covered his face in embarrassment.

"Is something wrong sir?" Yoongi asked as he stepped out from the kitchen carrying a beverage for Hoseok.