𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓫𝓽𝔂 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻

Hoseok blushed from the thought and nodded watching as Yoongi stood with the blanket in hand.

Hoseok laid down pressing his body against the back of the couch leaving room for the smaller. Yoongi slid perfectly next to Hoseok.

Yoongi gave some blankets to Hoseok. "This is comfortable." Yoongi yawned.

Hoseok nodded and continued to watch the movie.

*
*
*

Only an hour passed and Hoseok could hear Yoongi's soft snores. "Are u asleep?" Hoseok whispered.

No response. Hoseok sighed and looked at the time. 9:50 Hoseok saw.

He noticed something was off. He felt Yoongi slowly falling off the couch. Hoseok panicked not knowing either to hold him or let him fall.

He made a quick decision and wrapped his arm around Yoongi's waist holding him against his body.

Hoseok felt more comfortable knowing Yoongi wouldn't fall. He closed his eyes his arm still wrapped around Yoongi's waist.

In the morning

Yoongi woke up feeling an arm wrapped around him under the blanket. He looked around and noticed Jeongin was still asleep.

He looked behind him and saw Hoseok's peaceful sleeping state.

He turned to face Hoseok with his arm still wrapped around him. "Hyung." Yoongi poked Hoseok's nose.

"Hmm." Hoseok groaned as he scrunched up his face.

Yoongi laughed softly and messed up Hoseok hair. "Wake up." Yoongi poked Hoseok's shoulder.

Hoseok shook his head. "Please!" Yoongi laughed softly. Hoseok opened his eyes slightly seeing Yoongi's gummy smile on his face.

"I don't want to kitten." Hoseok teased. Yoongi blushed once again but hid it. "Hope-ah please!" Yoongi whined.

Hoseok opened his eyes to the nickname. Yoongi quickly realized what he said and quickly used his hands to hide his face.

"Awe don't be shy kitten!" Hoseok laughed. Yoongi got shyer by the nickname. "Are u going to get up?" Yoongi asked.

Hoseok nodded his head and sat up Yoongi standing up almost immediately. Hoseok stood up after him and grabbed the blanket.

Yoongi grabbed his phone and noticed his messy hair. "I should get home." Yoongi bowed. Hoseok nodded.

Yoongi hesitated but handed his phone to Hoseok. "May I have ur number?" Yoongi asked. Hoseok nodded and put his phone number into Yoongi's phone and handed it back.

"Have a nice day kitten." Hoseok waved.

Yoongi bowed and made his way out of the house. Yoongi stopped as soon as he noticed the snow on the floor. He laughed softly and opened the door to Hoseok's house.

"It's snowing Hyung!" Yoongi shouted. Hoseok ran to the door and looked outside. He laughed softly and his eyes widen.

"U act as you've never seen snow before!" Yoongi softly hit Hoseok's shoulder playfully.

Hoseok shrugged and grabbed Yoongi's hand unknowingly. Yoongi noticed and looked down at his hand. Yoongi noticed the hand difference and smiled.

He looked back at the snow and grabbed his phone. "Shit I have to get home sorry Hoseok." Yoongi apologized as he softly hugged Yoongi and ran quickly to his car his eyes glued to his phone as he ran. Hoseok got a short view of Yoongi's phone screen.

Hoseok couldn't tell what exactly it was but it looked like Hyunjin and another male.

*
*
*
*

Yoongi stepped inside shivering after he forgot his jacket. "Kook!?" Yoongi called out. Jungkook stepped out from his room and looked at Yoongi with a confused look on his face.

"Is Hyunjin and Junhee here?" Yoongi asked. Jungkook shook his head. Yoongi rushed into his room and grabbed an outfit and headed into his bathroom. He showered and changed into an outfit.

 He left out his room and went into Jungkook's

He left out his room and went into Jungkook's. "Get dressed!" Yoongi demanded. Jungkook nodded and stood up from his bed.

Yoongi went into the kitchen and sat started cooking some food.

*
*
*

"Hyung someone is knocking at the door!" Jungkook called out.