𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻

After a few minutes of waiting outside Hoseok's door, Hoseok came out from his room with a faint blush on his face.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"What is Yoongi doing here so early?" Hoseok asked. Yoongi looked at Hoseok's hand. "I see u have been getting better by putting on your cast." Yoongi smiled.

Hoseok nodded and walked past them heading downstairs. "Is eomma up yet?" Hoseok asked. "No," Jeongin answered.

They followed Hoseok down the stairs and into the kitchen. "I can't cook today I have to go visit Seungminnie before work so Yoongi u can head off to work," Hoseok said looking for his keys.

Yoongi raised an eyebrow. "No good morning kitten?" Yoongi mumbled. Hoseok didn't hear him he looked for his keys. Jeongin furrowed his eyebrows.

"Okay bye, guys," Hoseok said as soon as he found his keys. Yoongi sighed and waved to Jeongin heading out the door with Hoseok.

Yoongi got into his car and sat for a while before grabbing his phone and seeing a few texts from the person he didn't want to talk to at the moment. Geon.

Geon

Geon: Duri has been asking where u were so when u coming back to school?

Yoongi: Fuck off Geon I told u not the text me and tell Duri to fuck off to

Geon: Wow no reason to be mean shorty.

Yoongi: Fuck u Geon I'm not in the mood but I'm going back tomorrow

Geon: Okay that's all u had to say.

Yoongi groaned and started to drive.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Yoongi got out of the car and headed inside his 'don't fuck with me right now' face was on.

He walked into the elevator Chan suddenly walking in to.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Ah, Mr. Min good morning." Chan bowed as he walked in. Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows. "Mr. Chan good morning." Yoongi played along. Chan smiled wider as a girl walked in.