𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

Yoongi scoffed. "Just answer my question!" Yoongi tsked. Jungkook sighed and nodded. "Thank u." Yoongi smiled sarcastically and went back into his room to grab his bag and phone. "Bye, Kook!" Yoongi yelled as he left out the door.
*
*
*
Yoongi got to the front of the cafe the sign saying the words 'cafe' in bold letters. He made his way inside greeted by the one and only Jimin. "Hey Hyung." Jimin smiled. Yoongi smiled back. "Hey, Jiminie why didn't u come last night?" Yoongi asked as they made their way to the lockers. "I was there I was just in the bathroom making out with some guy." Jimin shrugged.

Yoongi scoffed. "Oh my god, last night when I came out from the bathroom this guy in a black suit looked hot and he followed u outside so anything happen?" Jimin asked as he nudged Yoongi's shoulder.

Yoongi shook his head. "He just got into this fancy car and that's all that happened that night but anyways focus and change!" Yoongi scoffed. Jimin laughed and changed into his work uniform the same as Yoongi.

They made their way towards tables asking for orders. Yoongi looked down and walked towards a table and grabbing his note pad and pen. "Welcome how ma-" Yoongi stopped talking as he looked up and noticed it was Jung Hoseok.

Yoongi noticed the smirk on Jung Hoseok's face and looked down

Yoongi noticed the smirk on Jung Hoseok's face and looked down. "Welcome, how may I help u." Yoongi bowed slightly. Jung Hoseok sat up straight ordering his food and drink. It was nice seeing u again Jung Hoseok." Yoongi made eye contact. Jung Hoseok laughed softly. "Call me Hoseok Min Yoongi." Hoseok smiled his heart-shaped lips making Yoongi scream inside.

Yoongi smiled his gummy smile. "Call my Yoongi Hoseok." Yoongi looked away. He made his way to the kitchen handing them the paper of Hoseok's order. Yoongi felt arms go onto the back of his shoulder and a laugh. "U just talked to the hot guy from the club!" Jimin jumped up and down. Yoongi scoffed and backed away from Jimin.

"Boundaries and I need to take more orders before my shift ends so talk later at class." Yoongi rushed towards a table. Jimin smiled and glanced at Hoseok noticing the glares at Yoongi every once in a while.
*
*
*
After Yoongi shift ended he went towards the locker room taking his shirt off as soon as the door closed behind him. He discarded all his clothes and changed back into his previous clothes. Yoongi walked back outside the locker room and noticed Hoseok still was there. He made his way toward Hoseok and noticed Jimin was across the room staring at them with a smirk.

"What are u still doing here?" Yoongi asked. Hoseok raised an eyebrow. "Checking out that friend of yours." Hoseok glanced at Jimin. Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows. "I'm kidding I'm waiting for u." Hoseok smiled. Yoongi sighed with relief. Yoongi felt his phone buzz and grabbed it. "One second." Yoongi sighed.

Shorty Jimin🤭

Shorty Jimin🤭: What are u guys talking about?

Yoongi: Stuff now stop cock blocking!

Shorty Jimin🤭: How am I cock blocking I'm just asking if u gonna fuck that hot man or not?!

Yoongi: Can u stop u are grossing me out!

Shorty Jimin🤭: Fine okay

Yoongi put his phone on the table and looked back up at Hoseok. "Sorry." Yoongi apologized. Hoseok saw the phone screen brighten up as he got a text. "Shorty Jimin." Hoseok smiled. Yoongi smiled and covered his mouth. "Don't cover your smile!" Hoseok frowned as he grabbed Yoongi's wrist and brought it down from Yoongi's mouth.

"W-what?" Yoongi mumbled.