𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮

After about 12 minutes he heard footsteps. He looked up from his work and saw the one and only Junhee.

 He looked up from his work and saw the one and only Junhee

"Hi, Yoonie here is your ice cream." Junhee handed him the kitty pawed shaped ice cream with a huge smile on his face. "Thank u Junhee." Yoongi licked the ice cream.

Junhee bowed. They heard a knock at the door and looked. "Oh, Hoseok." Junhee rolled his eyes. Hoseok raised an eyebrow and Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows.

"Okay, anyways Yoongi u said we needed to talk," Hoseok said. Yoongi nodded. Junhee excused himself as Hoseok walked in and sat at the chair. "I have college tomorrow and I'm currently failing my classes..." Yoongi explained. Hoseok raised an eyebrow. "Your 25 and still go to college?" Hoseok asked. Yoongi nodded.

"Well, u see I didn't start college till I was 22 cause well I was broke and Jungkook helped me find a college well he goes to the same college but u know he ditch's." Yoongi shrugged. Hoseok laughed softly. "Yeah that sounds good u can go tomorrow and we have a plan for the building so u can start working on these files." Hoseok handed him the paperwork.

Yoongi nodded. Hoseok waved and walked out of the room. Junhee walked back in right away. "U seemed pissed off when I came what did Hoseok do?" Junhee asked. Yoongi raised an eyebrow. "Nothing." Yoongi sighed. Junhee snapped his fingers. "Aye, u better tell me!" Junhee said in English. "U know I hate when u do that!" Yoongi scoffed. Junhee smirked.

"I practiced that for a week I should be allowed to do it!" Junhee smiled. Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Fine Hoseok calls me kitten and usually would say good morning and he didn't do it today and I think I'm falling in love with my boss and it sucks cause I know he is most likely just playing with my feelings like Geon!" Yoongi blurted. Junhee frowned.

"First off fuck Geon and he probably wasn't feeling it today to say good morning like Hyunjin wasn't today either and your falling in love with THE Jung FUCKING Hoseok aka the richest man in Seoul!" Junhee smiled. Yoongi laughed and licked more of his ice cream. "Okay get out I gotta get to work!" Yoongi got up from his chair and hugged Junhee.

"Aish u hug tight Hyung okay enough." Junhee laughed. Yoongi smiled and let go letting Junhee walk out the door. He sat back down eating his ice cream and doing his work.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It was almost the end of the day and he started to pack up. He bit his lip as he tried to focus on putting every neatly. He stood up straight and headed out the door but ended up bumping into a man. "Aish!" The man yelled.

 "Aish!" The man yelled

"I'm so sorry." The man said in English. Yoongi stood up straight and confused. 'Is everyone speaking English today' Yoongi thought to himself.

"Sorry I'm from Australia so u know Bang Chan by any chance?" The man said in Korean this time.

I Yoongi nodded. "Who are u?" Yoongi asked. The man laughed softly. "I'm Lee Felix my mother was just here," Felix explained. Yoongi nodded making an 'o' shape with his mouth. "I'm Min Yoongi follow me," Yoongi said leading Felix to Chan's office.

"Bang Chan Lee Felix is here to see u," Yoongi said as he let Felix pass him. "Channie!" Felix jumped up to Chan wrapping his legs around his waist.

Yoongi raised an eyebrow. "What are u doing here baby I thought I told u to stay in Australia and I would go visit!" Chan laughed.

Yoongi decided to leave that moment closing the office door. "Kitten hold on!" Hoseok called out.