Info & OC's

Hello people, this is the first story I've written and I hope you enjoy it. I don't have an updating schedule but hopefully I'll update frequently. I have inserted my own OC but the since I can't draw (ಥ﹏ಥ) the image i wanted to portray is a little hard so I'll probably describe her and put pictures aswell. She also has the attack titan as a quirk,(the one Eren has but a female version) a little Attack On Titan crossover.

My OC

Name- Mia Williams

Name- Mia Williams

Age- 25

Personality- Always joyful and really outgoing. Laid back but protective over Izuku. A little flirty and also very humble.

Nationality- American/Japanese

Quirks- Infinite and attack titan

Quirk Information- Allows the person to be able to use any quirk that they can think off as long as they know the name and information about that quirk.

Drawbacks- Can only use 10 quirks at the same time. Can only use the attack titan once a week as it takes alot of energy. If they use them for a long period of time they get painful headaches and temporary dizziness and sickness.

Profession- Hero, occasional singer.

Hero rankings- NO. 1 hero in America.

PS. In my story Midoriya and Mia are both going to be slightly OP. And Midoriya is still going to look up to All might but he'll look up to Mia more, because she's looked after him since he was young and she is able to beat all might in a fight. So yeah she's crazily OP. Also this will be an OCbowl if that makes sense. If you don't like it don't read it but if you do, Enjoy.

Izukus and his American friends

Name- Violet

Age- 16

Personality- shy and quiet to everyone but her friend group. Very intelligent and a perfectionist.