Discontinued...April fools

Im sorry guys I have something to tell you. As you can tell by the title that I'm going to be discontinuing this book. I don't have any more motivation for this book and it was fun while it lasted im sorry guys...

HA APRIL FOOLS AND WELL DONE TO THOSE THAT SCROLLED DOWN. THIS BOOK IS NOT DISCONTINUED DONT WORRY.

Now keep scrolling...

___________________________________________

Just a little information here, this flashback will have taken place around 3 weeks after he had settled in America

*flashback*

After a strenuous day training with his sister, Midoriya decided he would relax a bit, while also calling his friends from Japan. He had adjusted well in America but he always longed to go back sometimes to see his friends again..

He grabbed his phone and scrolled down to his class number and pressed video call.

He sat for a bit as it rang but no response, which for them was very strange especially for the teacher's pet Iida.

He then opened up their class group and was confused as to why the bakusquad and some others were missing from the group. Still he wrote:

Me= Deku

Me: Hey guys why is no one picking up???

Creati: Shut up Deku don't talk to us

Emo_gurl: Yeah loser we know what you did.

CallmeAsui: Yeah Go away Deku kero

As he read their responses he felt his heart clench and tighten in his chest. What was happening, why were they saying these things to him. He wanted to know what was going on so he carried on texting.

Me: What did I do?!?!

Needforspeed: How dare you act unaware of what you did to poor Uraraka

Tail_boy: She told us what you did and we are disgusted

Gonegirl: How dare you abuse her in your relationship!!!

Me: But...I didn't

ToomanyArms: She showed us proof, her bruises and scars

Kirby: We hate you

Anima: Don't talk to us

Sugarman: I can't believe you Deku

Icy_hot: You really are useless

A tear rolled down his cheek, "What..." he spoke through a broken voice. His phone fell from his hand, hitting the floor harshly. His chest tightened even more at reading their responses. He would never abuse Uraraka, he had loved her wholeheartedly.