First day

*Flashback after Midoriya left the school*

ACES POV

After the boy known as Midoriya had left the room the group all turned to each other in silence. The first being to talk was Isabelle.

"He was cute, like a bunny," she mused happily, in reality she was bursting with joy.

"He was nice I guess," Valerie said no more as she stuck her face back into her phone.

"Yeah he seemed nice," Violet said, "What do you think bro?"

"He was alright, a little timid but cool." Stated Jace, "Maybe we could...I don't know look out for him while he's settling."

"That is a very good idea Jace, be will need us to look after him until he grows out of his shell." Felix announced after looking up from his book.

"Babe you're too formal chill once in a while."

Axel pleaded his boyfriend but he just looked at him oddly, as if to say 'why?!?' Then shrugged him off and stuck his nose back in his book, ignoring his slightly annoyed demon.

Axel then pouted and turned away, trying to seem as if he didn't care, but at the same time devastated. Felix saw this and sighed at his silly lover.

He finally put down his book and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend while putting his head in the crook of his neck.

"Sorry Axe I'll loosen up for you," placing a kiss on his cheek, he grabbed his hands and kissed the back of them to show his apologies.

Axel tried not to give in but couldn't hold up any longer. He turned around and hugged his angel,

"Good, Love you babe."

"Love you too Axe," as they both clambered into each others embrace.

This however looked weird for the rest of the group as they were not used to, firstly seeing Axel the larger of the two, be so submissive. And secondly the demon and Angel combo.

"Come on guys stop making the rest of us feel so single." Jace cried.

Which then caused Isabelle and Violet to inch next to each other, while wrapping their arm's around each other's waist.

"Who said we are single?" Isabelle asked with a sly smirk, Violet merely chuckled at her crazy twin.

"Oh now that's not fair." He whined.

Then his eyes landed on Valerie and he decided to turn on the charms, as he slowly walked towards her.

On the other head the two couples just looked at each other and thought, 'this isn't going to be good.'

They just sat back and watched the chaos unfold.

*Flashback end*

~At The Williams/Midoriya residence~

Midoriya was sat at the kitchen stool, calmly eating his breakfast, contemplating life. 'Life' being the impending doom of his first day in a new school.

"Hey you'll be fine, they'll love you kiddo." Mia smiled warmly at him after snapping him out of his gaze, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"I know but what if they don't like me...mutter..mutter..mutter."