Big News

*Thoughts*

*Timeskip- 1 year*

A year had passed since Midoriya had moved to America, a year since he was cheated on, a year in which he had made valuable friends. 

As of now Midoriya was currently on his bed, sleeping in. He was slightly slouched but nonetheless knocked out cold.

He jolted when he heard a yell come from the door, a voice he was very familiar with.

"ZUKUU GET UP NOW, WHAT IS IT WITH YOU AND BEING LATE?"

It shocked him so much that he rolled onto the floor. He groaned loudly as he clutched his now throbbing head.

"I'm up," he called back.

With a yawn he stood up and made his way over to the wardrobe, contemplating on which outfit he should wear for today.

After careful consideration he decided on a set of clothes: 

He played around with his hair a bit and then deemed himself ready for the day

He played around with his hair a bit and then deemed himself ready for the day. After talking himself up in the mirror of course.

He made his way down the winding staircase and hopped into the kitchen, to see Mia cooking something.

"What's for today sis?" He questioned.

"Well I decided on something different today so I made omelettes'." She flipped an omelette in the pan skillfully.

"Cool, I'll eat and then go to school, don't wanna keep the gang waiting," he told her.

She nodded and then plated it up for him to eat, hoping it'd taste good. 

"It's good thanks Mia," he smiled genuinely.

She smiled back but was thinking something else, I'm glad he's back.

He devoured it and then grabbed his bag for school. But before he made it out the door he was suddenly yanked back.

He was confused until he felt arms wrap around him.

"Have a good day Zuku." She kissed the top of his head.

He hugged her back and waved goodbye as he pulled out his skateboard. Riding it with elegance and ease, all the way to UA.

Timeskip 

He packed his board into his bag and walked into the tall building. People moved out of his way as he walked through the corridors, not wanting to annoy him or get on his bad side. He looked like royalty.

Once he had made it to his classroom he pushed open the heavy door and as if by magic the class went silent. 

Only his group broke the silence.

"Bunny!" "ZUKU" 

They all launched themselves at him, hugging him and messing with him. Not very often was it seen by people and onlookers thought he was being attacked.