smut posie

I met eyes with my girlfriend from across the room she was giving me a sexy grin and I could tell she was horny with the way she was looking at me.

We were interrupted by the bell. I walked out of the classroom and then felt my hand being grabbed and pulled by penelope she pulled me into my room and as soon as the door shut she pushed me into it with a fast pationate kiss. The sudden lust send quivers down my body

Suddenly I felt her hands tug at my shirt and grabbed my breasts. Her hand felt so territorial and rough it sent a soft  moan into the pationate kiss we were sharing.

They wanted eachother so bad in that moment. Penelope moves down to josie's neck kissing and sucking it. She moved her mouth a bit befor claiming another spot making her moan Penelope's name.

Penelope was so turned on at this point that she ripped both of there clothes off and pushed her onto the bed. Before Penelope jumped on top of her sucking her neck and claiming josie as hers. Josie started softly moaning

"Penelopeeeeee damb yesssssssssss your toung feelssssss so good. Do moreeee to me. Fucj me yes fucking fuck meeee don't forget about my tits to they need yourrrrrrr touch." josie moaned quietly into Penelope's ear befor nibbling on it lightly.

Penelope moved down kissing her way to josie's needy tits. She licked the tip slightly sending an immediate response from josie.

"Ahhhh please fuck me please do that mouth magiccccccccc. Ah if you fuck me I'm gonna cum alllllllll over that sexy ass face. "

Penelope didn't take another second befor shoving josie's tit in to her throat. She ducked and bit them making them wet from slobber and bite marks. The next tit she did the same treatment. Then she took turns licking each ever so slightly.

"Dont stopppp omg my boobs love your wet toung. Ahhhhhhhhhh PENELOPE AHHH"

Josie's screams were kinda loud letting everyone who was close to the room heard exactly what was happening.

Penelope put her mouth around a tit befor pushing josie's tit all the way in her mouth.

She started to kiss her way away from the swollen slobber filled tits down to josie's hips wear she bit lightly before seeing josie's pussy longing for her toughn. Penelope licked the pussy lips before opening the clip and trailing her toughn around it she could taste josie's sweet cum from the pleasures she'd been given her girlfriend.

"Pennyyyyyyyy please stick your juicy tongue me taste my insides right from the sorceeeee."

Penelope went straight into josie's needy pussy kissing licking and sucking it hard as she went.

"Ahhhhhh yes uggggg baby do it  harder ahhhh Penelopeeeeeeee ahhhhhhhhh."

Josies loud moans boomed threw the halls letting everybody knowing what was happening in the room. Penelope stuck her tongue up her pussy making josie moan even harder.

Penelope stuck her tongue up and up into josie's wet pussy. Penelope was so  excited a n.v d horny for this girl. She wanted nothing more than to keep doing this and for Josie to sometime return the favor.

Once Penelope shoved her tongue up the most it could go she started swishing it around on the twitching wet walls of the talked girls pussy.

She could feel her getting wetter and wetter and could taste josie's delisious cum. Penelope loved it. The taste of josie's cum right from her wet cum filled pussy. She could stay there the entire day just tasting her horny girlfriend.

"Josie damb you taste so good." Penelope moaned keeping her tongue right where it was. She noticed josie climaxing.

"I'm guguna Cumm again." Josie said

"Yummy" Penelope moaned continuing her job on josie.

Suddenly she felt josie's pussy tighten against Penelopes tongue. And she could taste cum trickling down blessing her taste buds. When josie was done cumming Penelope removed her tongue and they layed together in a sweaty heap. Penelope still being able to taste the cum.

Omg dam it I had this done and I thought I posted this but apparently I didn't I'm so sorry I messed up hope you guys like the story.

Remember to comment and give me requests none are to  weird I would never judge anyone just for something they enjoy reading. Keep shining even when it's dark.
~rosie_the_phyco