hope x female reader

I just want to thank everyone for commenting i appreciate it so much. I will eventually get to all of the requests. This is my first time writing an x reader im so sorry if it sucks I'm just giving it a shot to see how it turns out
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope and you have been dating for about six months and things have been starting to get intimate lately but nothing happened yet but both of you will looking forward for your first times together.

It was a Friday night at around 9 o clock p.m. and you and hope has just got back from a party both you and hope I've been drinking but not to the point where you were drunk but to the point where you didn't always make the best decisions.

Hope leans in and kisses your lips gently which immediately make you kiss back you are very happy with the tribrid and you're looking forward to see the other side of her.

Just kissing her made you turned on which made you feel stupid but it definitely made hope smile and get wet herself after noticing.

Hopes slowly tops you and slips off her t-shirt letting her big breasts bounce out still in the bra. You look at her with a wide smile as you feel your panties getting destroyed.

Hope continues to make out with you slowly kissing down your neck as she unbuttoned the dress you were wearing that evening. You had no bra because they were all in the wash which made your chest a lot more accessible to hope.

Hope kisses on your neck onto your chest I'm slowly reaching your pantie line. She slips off her shorts quickly not wanting to miss anything.

She arch herself up as the two of you intertwine your legs and start to rub up against eachother in the scissoring position.

As you rub together wetness collects in the hot warm feeling of each other's warm tripping source creates soon the fabric got thinner and thinner on the underwear causing it to rip as loud moans flip out of each other's mouths and you hit your climaxes together breathing heavy as one.

Suddenly you feel yourself cumming against hope is she cummes against you creating a warm wet puddle of come beneath you before lapping it up together off the bed and getting some rest.

~rosie_the_phyco