handon smut

She bright warm sun shone through the window above hope mikaelsons bed. The comfortable and mellow sun casted a weakening haze of light into the tribrids room. Instead of feeling disturbed and grumpy to the fact that she was awoken by the warming sun she was met with excitement and happiness at the reminder that her boyfriend landon would be back from his week-long trip with his foster brother rafeal.

She has missed the Phoenix greatly during the time that they were apart. The thing that she missed the most from her boyfriend was the amazing sex that they usually shared. Throughout the week the most challenging aspect of her boyfriend being gone was that there was no way to solve her uncontrollable hornyness.

With the decision in mind that as soon as her boyfriend walks in she was going to fuck him like there's no tomorrow. She was to the point of desperation and need for her boyfriends cock.

Like magic ahe could her with her werewolf hearing that a car had pulled up into the gravel driveway of the salvatore school. She almost jumps for joy as she rushed from her room down the halls and out the front door.

She immediately throws herself into Landons arms and kissing his lips needing the feel of his lips against hers. Landon was beyond surprised at this incounter but kisses back despite the confusion.

Hope wraps her soft silky arms around his neck as she transitions the heated kiss to a sweet yet lust filled hug. Landon stood there feeling stunned and confused by his girlfriends actions. But hope took no time to spare. She grabs her boyfriends hand and drags him down the hall.

Once the pair reached hopes room hope pulls Landon into the room and pushed him down onto the bed. She swings the door shut with her foot and jumps into the bed along with her boyfriend.

She strattles his hips and presses her chest and stomach against him as she leans down to kiss his lips.

There lips connect as hope slips her toungue into his mouth. They passionately make out as hope rubs herself against his cock. She was able to  feel the outline of his length even with the clothes separating the two. She could feel herself tenceing underneath the layer of clothes and she was pretty sure Landon would be able to feel it as well.

She licks the corner of her lip and drags her toungue across her upper lip seductively. Suddenly hope feels a little pressure underneath her buzzing pussy. Moments later she realized that is was his boner poking up against her pussy.

"Wow your cock is already so stiff" Hope wispers as she gently moves her hips in a circle over his cock he let's our a breathy sigh and contorts his face in pleasure due to the feeling of hope grazing her folds over his length.

Hope unexpectedly moves like lightning and pulls his long penis from his pants. Hope bends over before it and lays her wet toungue against his balls and licks upwards trailing his length with her toungue. As she pleasures him she steadily removed her pants and panties from her thighs letting them fall to the floor in a clump.

Landon and hope share eye contact as she slowly eases herself onto Landon in a strattling position. Her hands wrap around landons thick penis as she gently guides his tip into her wet opening. The feeling against landons tip was amazing with the glorious wet and creamy liquids glazing it like a donut.

To hope it also felt amazing with landons thick tip in between her throbbing folds. This is exactly what hope needed.

Then something surprising happened that hope didn't expect any wouldn't have thought to have come out of her boyfriends mouth.

"Let me be top. I wanna be rough and teach that pussy a lesson" Landon says with a hint of dominance and power in his voice.

Hope was surprised but this just brought a new hint of excitement into her brain. She wanted this. She wanted to be dominated and to be fucked like there was no tomorrow. This brought pleasure qnd suprise and even a little danger. Hope couldn't wait to be taught a lesson.

Without giving hope a full chance to respond he flips them over so that he was on top of her frame. She rolled her over so she was on her hands and knees with her ass in the air.

Thats when he suddenly pushed 5 inches of his 8 inch cock into her pussy. Hope let's out a suprised moan as she grips onto the sheets. Landon grunts as he pushes deeper fitting his entire penis into her making her feel like sje was about to burst.

He pushes in and out of her as the walls of her pussy tighten with each thrust. Landon slaps his hand against her ass a few times as he thrusts in causing her ass to clap against him. He traces his hands across her ass cheeks. Hope was a moaning mess as he pounds into her sending her face and hands straight into the bed.

He moves his hands from her ass up onto her waist as he grips it digging his short nails into her waist as he slams into her harder. His balls clip against her clit as hope practically screams out in pleasure.

Landon could feel his cock stiffening up and hope getting tighter and tighter with each thrust until finally hopes cream coats his cock. Landon follows along and he cums as well as his white liquid shoots up into her deeply.

He pulls out of her pussy as her legs tremble and shake. Landon let's our a smug chuckle before leaning against the bed and licking up the goey mess spilling from her pussy. Tasting the mixture of there tastes against his toungue.

~rosie_the_phyco
I will probably start updating once a week and I will do my editing better.
Love you guys I'm proud of this one except for when I said ass cheeks.