smut handon

Hey guys I haven't been updating to much lately because I haven't got much requests and have been busy and this will actually be the first smut on my new phone!

Hopes pov

I try really hard to ignore the thoughts in my head but damb I really couldn't. I was to horny for my own good I could feel the wetness collecting in my panties and I couldn't handle fighting the urge to touch myself. I press my thighs together trying to conceal the feeling but it really doesn't help to much. I was in the middle of my class.

I didn't want to even be in class today although I was quite enjoying the fact that I knew my boyfriend was checking me out from the seat directly behind me.

Landons pov

I noticed hope moving around quite a bit in her chair. And then I noticed she is grinding a little bit onto the chair awe damb she was so sexy. She was wearing such a short skirt and the back was sticking up a little and going off the chair slightly. I could see a tiny bit of her ass and her underwear line with was so damb hot. I feel myself perk up a little.  I see hope raise her hand and ask to go to the bathroom. He let's her and I see her get up and walk out the door. She always walks moving her hips a little with gives me a great view of her ass as she walked out.

Hopes pov

I know he's looking at me so why not tease him a bit. I grind onto the chair a little with feels hella good against my needy pussy. I couldn't stall any longer I needed to take care of this before I lose control over restraining my hand from my pink wet pussy. I get excused to go to the bathroom and I get up and head there shaking my ass a little bit. But that was for landon. I always dominated him and honestly thats what I was in the mood for.

Landons pov

I raised my hand and ask to use the bathroom as well and surprisingly she let me go. They must have not been thinking straight because everyone including me probably knew what was about to happen... 

I walk down the hall and slip into the girls bathroom making sure nobody sees me slip in.

Hopes pov

My wolf always made it so I was a dom and a major top. It also made it so where I was constantly so needy to dominate landon. I hear the door of the bathroom open and I whip around quickly. I see landon and my impulses get the best of me. I push him into the wall connecting our lips needily and ferociously like a wolf that hasn't ate in days.

I pull at his belt buckle tugging ferociously to get it undone so I get my prize underneath the thin fabric. I finally get it undone all rip his pants down without a word.

No pov

She pulls out his cock. She takes it in between her fingers tightly as he moans. She completely dominated him at this point. She pulls off her panties and skirt. She looks him in the eyes and he nods letting her know to go ahead.

She pushes him against the wall more and takes his dick back into her hands.

Landons pov

I loved how hope makes me feel and how she dominates me even if it's not usually the guy who dominates.

I watch as she lines up my cock to her pretty pink pussy. She slides the head of my cock into her needy pussy she was so wet and it felt so creamy and great.

Hopes pov

He was under my control that was probably my favorite thing. I slip the head of his cock into me and a moan escape my lips. His cock was so meaty and bulky and it was all mine.

I keep pushing it in more until landons cock was all the way up my pussy. His cock felt so good as I humped him and dominated him. His cock was so damb hard and it sent me into such a good orgasum. I knew I was close to Cummings but I didn't want to admit it and I hoped he was at least somewhat close so I didn't look like he had control over me.

Landons pov

She was do tight and creamy and her walls felt so good around my cock. I loved this feeling but I knew I was close and I didn't know how much longer I could hold in the powerful cum inching its way closer by ever living second.

I couldn't hold it in anymore. I cum into her.

Hopes pov

I feel his juices fill my insides I did it I dominated my boyfriend and made him  cum. I could finally let go and cum now and I sure as hell did and it felt so good to relive myself of the tension.

Bo pov

They both calmed down for a couple minutes before scrambling back to class hoping nobody realizes there sweaty foreheads and messy hair

Thanks for requesting love youuuu
~rosie_the_phyco