hope/josie/Penelope

Josie and Penelope have been dating for a couple months and they have started to get intimate. Josie loved her sex life with Penelope but there was still a tiny sliver of something she wanted. She couldn't dare tell Penelope about her little secret. She wouldn't even admit it to herself in fear that she would cause a problem.

But deep deep down Josie wondered what hopes pink toungue would feel like on her body.

Hope has been doing something really sneaky recently. She knew it wasn't right but this craving was way to much for her to hide and push away. Some might say that her boring life caused her to do this but it was truly the deep greed causing her to do it.

She watched Josie and Penelope. In secret. Whether it was watching them kissing In the halls or watching them sneakily touch eachother during classes . Most people wouldn't even realize the fact that they had this secret connection at times that weren't aloud. But hope was seeking it out wich only caused the tribrid to be more and more excited by there interactions.

Today was seemingly pretty normal all though Josie felt a huge need to get her hornyness under control. She wanted to complete this part of her.

After gym class the couple waited till they were sure there was nobody else still in the changing rooms. Little did they know they were not so alone but yet in the presence of a certain tribrid just waiting for things to take place.

Josie and Penelope sneak into the room giggling to eachother. Josie push Penelope into the wall gently kissing her neck as Penelope groans and moans underneath her grinding against josies core.

Josie slowly pulls off Penelope's shirt as the tension heightened. She kisses her lips with passion as she grips onto her neck as Penelope slowly rubs josies throbbing pussy.

They both completely strip as they turn on the shower and josie sat there bending down sucking her juicey clit.

Hope loved seeing josies ass in the air and Penelopes moaning. Sge needed to be closer. She only had on her gym shirt and was rubbing her clit and holding back moans. She needed to be closer.

She got up and sneaks closer but she was spotted by Penelope. Oh shit she been caught. And she was definitely not expecting what happened next.

With both the girls still watching hope Penelope asked a question that both the  tribrid and siphoner have been hoping for.

Penelope asked hope to join the two. Hope felt so exited she was finally able to experience the couples love first-hand. For a second she couldn't believe it but as soon as she got closer to the couple she understood this was no joke.

Penelope holds her down in frount of her in the same position Josie was in before hand. Hope vigorously flicked her toungue up inside Penelopes heated cunt. Penelope loved this feeling  that hope was causing. She grips the back of her head greedily and pushing into her sloppy juicy mess of a pussy.

Suddenly hope feels one of the most amazing feelings in the world. It was the amazing feeling of Josie saltzmans toungue against her heated pussy. Josie was a master at this an absolute goddess.

I couldnt help but to moan into Penelope. Penelope cums onto my lips the feeling of her salty intoxicating cum  onto my perfect pink toungue. She pulls away  and me and josie turn around to face eachother and start making out as I pull her on top of me. This was hopes  chance to finally touch the parts of josie that she longed for since hope started watching the couple.

She moves her hand down across josies slim stomach moving down onto her wet glistening clit. She pushes her finger into her folds as loyd pleasure filled moans escape her lips. Suddenly I noticed Penelope in the background strapping a plastic cock around her with a vibrater attached to her end.

I watched as she adds another attachment making two dick attachments. She smiles and both Josie and hope face eachother kneeling themselves down onto the two dildos around Penelopes hips.

Josie and hope start bounce up and down together secretly racing eachother on who can go faster as the three become loud moaning messes cumming all over eachother.

Hope finally got to be a part of the couples fun and it was exactly what she wanted. And from that day on hope was Penelope and josies secret slut.

~rosie_the_phyco