phase 3

now it was time for hope to infect her room so that when Josie comes there's a bigger chance that she would get sick.

Hope felt a tingly sneeze coming on. She grabs her blanket and sneezes onto it with a smile.

Sge had about 3 hours to infect everything before Josie shows up. Everytime she had to sneeze or cough she did it on the bed, doorknobs, dishes,  and keyboard.

Josie knocks on the door at around 1150 with stuff in her hands.

Hope answered the door and the second that hope opened it Josie kisses her lips as she steps into the tribrids room.

Hopes smiles and kisses back. Josie pulls away. I brought some snacks and we could watch a movie she says setting the stuff on the bed and got under the blanket and snuggles it.

Hope got in bed beside her rubbing her nose to take away the tickle. Jo looks at her.

Sorry babe hope says and kiss her lips. Josie smiles and picks up hose computer and type into Netflix and picks out a movie

Hope was starting to feel pretty sick. She sneezes uncovered twice toward the bed.

Achiew Ahcoo! Hope sneezes.

Josie looks at her. "Baby u ok ?" She asks looking at hope. Hope rubs her nose and nods.

Josie snuggles into hope and they smile. After the movie the girls snuggles up and switch hoodies. They snuggles up together and smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm with my grandma for the week and I been unmotivated and busy so sorry my chapters are taking so long.
~rosie_the_phyco