smut handon shower

Hope had just got back from a training session with doctor saltzman and she was looking forward to spending some time with her boyfriend and eventually cleaning herself up after the intense workout.

Her and Landon had had a sleepover the past night so Landon was still there when hope got back. She smiles when she sees her boyfriend there waiting for her. She leaps onto the bed strattling Landon and laying her head on his chest and he starts to play with her hair.

Hope looks up at Landon after 20 minutes of them cuddling. She kisses his lips slowly sending shivers down there spines. Landon slips his toungue in causing a moan. He trails his hand across her body.

Hope didn't want to leave but she knew that she needed a shower. She breaks the kiss with Landon and gets up from the bed.

"Landon you know I gotta shower." Landon fake pouts at her before a s a smile stretched across his lips.

"Ima shower too then" he says as his smirk only grows wider and wider. Landon Springs up from the bed and grabs her and quickly start tickling her as she giggles and squirms beneath him. Landon finally finishes and picked her up and carries her to the bathroom start the shower and makes it warm that's the way hope liked it.

They started at makeout and Trail their hands across each other's bodies as the tension starts to rise and Landon got a boner. Hope reach down to his bulge and rubs her fingers across it as they continue to makeout.

They both undress and step into the steamy water. Hope faces the water and puts her chest against the wall. Landon trails his cock around the opening of her pussy as he runs his hands across her delicate stomach ans waist. He suddenly grips onto her waist and pushes himself into her.

Hope moans through clenched teeth as she held tightly onto the wall making her tight pussy more accessible for her boyfriend.

Hope was so hot with her pretty little ass is the air and her pink little pussy showing.

He smacks her ass and pounds deeper into her pussy and her walls quake and throb around his cock.

He slides in and out faster and faster but something wasn't right, he wanted hope in his arms.

He held her waist and push her up off the wall so her back is up against his stomach and chest. He hold onto her huge breasts he continued to pound into her throbbing juicey pink cunt.

Until he finally came deep.

~rosie_the_phyco