hoclark age difference and car smut

Mm i don't know where to start..

hope and Clark have been planning to go on a very special mission to find Landon after talking everything that they might need it was finally off on the car ride ever since a very interesting night where hope randomly kissed him there has been a weird tension between the two.

Clark was driving abd he honestly couldn't stop looking at her breasts the hole time as he was driving.

Hope could feel the warmth in the air and co could feel her body warming up as the air Grew thicker with every passing second. They could both sence the tension between them.

Hope could tell je was looking at her breasts but for some reason she liked the attention she was receiving and it was really making her horny.

Hope clears her throat. And Let out a shaky breath before starting her sentence.

H: so uhm wanna stop at the gas station then maybe spend the night at a motel..?

C: uh yea sure why not

They drive a few more miles till they hit a gas station with dim lighting it was the normal country gas station that you would see in any horror movie.

They both got out of the car only having a slight bit of eye contact before walking into the store. Hope gives a subtle glance and show him to follow her.

They walk over to the condoms and hope looks at him and licks her lips. He grabs the x-large condoms. Hope feels herself wetten.

(Ik that he can't have kids im only adding in condoms for the sence of it)

They check-out and go back to the car. Clark goes into the drivers seat and hope sits in the passenger seat. Hope goes closer and starts kissing him wich turns into a steamy makeout session within seconds.

Clarks cock pulse up into a boner. Hope pulls away.

H: Damn u really are x-large huh" she smirk

He smirks back

C: shall we get to that motel?

H: only if u promise to show me what that x-large can do to me.

C: definitely

They drive for a while tell they get to a motel.

Hope was rubbing her clit through her clothes as clarke was driving. Even though it would be far more classic to wait and fuck in the bed but Clarke really wanted to fuck her in the backseat.

Hope notice his want and hops into the back a small smirk spread his lips and he jumps into the back onto her kissing her roughly and topping her.

Hope feels her panties destroy from all the wetness he been causing her and she kisses back letting out soft moans against his lips as there tongues fight for dominance.

Clarke grabs ahold of her shirt and rips it off and throw it into the diver seat before stripping her into only her soiled panties.

He roughly kiss down onto her neck and then all the way around her huge breasts without kissing her the place she wished for most.

H: Henheh PLEASE CLARKE! she cries out in a wimpery cry.

Finally he latch onto her nipple devouring it into his throat the feeling of his wet slick toungue Making hope cry out in pleasure.

He does the same treatment to each tit making it fair.

Hd finally goes down to her soiled wrecked panties and slowly pull them down with his teeth.

He leaves a wet lick down her messy cunt shoveling his toungue into her clit feeling the delicate delicious salty juice onto his long pink toungue.

He looks into hopes eyes. Making sure she was ready.

She gives a nod as she grips the leather.
He strips and let's his beast out.

He does a few quick pumps before shoving into her tight cunt.

She screams out as he push all the way in. As soon as he was deep enough he started pushing in and out faster and faster each push until they couldn't hold it back any longer and they both cum together.

I will update more rosie_the_phyco