CHAPTER 13

JIHYO'S POV
What should I do? This is so impolite, I would usually return and ignore other's conversations, but they are talking about me... I need to listen to him, I want to know what does he think of me.

-Sunwoo: The girl is literally trying to take you back... At least, you could talk with her like Kevin said.
-Hyunjae: I don't know... I was really disappointed when the issue with my work happened. Its not that it was a big deal, but I really wanted to impress her. I wanted her to compliment me afterwards (sighs) Damn, I spent nights sleepless just so I could do an amazing and original work.
-Kevin: I don't think you need to impress her, she already adores you, I'm sure of it (chuckles and passes him the cigarette)
-Hyunjae: (smokes) It's too confusing... Every time we meet, she looks at me in a weird way. Like, if I was someone really special... I feel really bad, I don't deserve that kind of treatment.
-Sunwoo: You are really changing thanks to her, huh? Where's our fuck boy?
-Kevin: Yeah, what happened? Now you only have sex with her? (laughs) Why?
-Hyunjae: I don't know, okay? (throws the cigarette and steps on it) I think that I'll be leaving...
-Kevin: But the night just started. Stay a little longer, will you?
-Hyunjae: Eric has my stuff... I'll return and-

Well it's time for me to return inside too. I can't belive what I just heard... So he notices it? He knows that I'm really into him! How embarrassing, I probably have a stupid face while looking at him...

I enter and sit with Nayeon and Rosie as fast as possible. I act as if I never left my seat and look to the entrance waiting for him to show up. Now I'm willing more to talk with him.

-Nayeon: Here comes your boy (smiles)
-Jihyo: He's not my... I'll try again, this time I'll really talk with him.

I get up and start heading towards him, he seems to sense me and locks his eyes with mine. My heart is bumping really hard and fast... I'm really nervous.

I just hopes that he doesn't run away, I hope he accepts me, my apologies... I hope he decides to come with me again. Just two meters between us, he hasn't moved, not even an inch. It's my chance!

-Jihyo: Hyunjae-
-Hyunjae: Why are you here? (cold) You should be in your house. Leave me alone, I don't want to have anything to do with you!
-Jihyo: No, please... Hyunjae! I can't, I can't continue without you!
-Hyunjae: We had just sex, find someone else to pleasure you. You seem to have lot of suitors waiting for you (referring to all the drinks treated)

Is he jealous? That's really cute...

-Jihyo: No, no... Hyunjae I want to do it with you, just with you. There's not only the way we have sex, it's also how you treat me in every moment. I was a real idiot, really stupid! I deserve this kind of treatment... I messed up and I don't have any excuse, just to say that I was drunk and mad.
-Hyunjae: You mixed-
-Jihyo: I know, and I created a wedge between us because of that. I know how incredible you are, you are my best student! No one does it like you, you have a very unique perspective about everything... And God, I love that! Of course, your work would be a master piece! (smiles) But, I messed it up. However, I sent it to another teacher so you could receive a neutral feedback. As expected, you got the maximum mark... You are really awesome, Min Hyunjae.
-Hyunjae: (sighs) I'm sorry too, I've been so childish. Everyone commits some mistakes, I just wanted to impress you so... I was really disappointed when that happened (embarrassed) Well, I'm happy that at least I'll pass the course (chuckles)

Then he starts walking away, he looks more relieved now. And I'm sure that I saw him smiling too, its been so long since I saw him like this. I need more, I want to talk more... I need to chase him!

I follow him to the exit where he seems to be checking something on his phone.

-Jihyo: Hyunjae...
-Hyunjae: Hmm?
-Jihyo: D-Do you want to come in my car? (smiles)
-Hyunjae: Oh (thinking) Like the first day, huh?
-Jihyo: Well... I just felt like it's been so long since I last saw you, and I wanted to spend some more time with you.
-Hyunjae: (smirks) Fine, let's go.

He starts walking closer to my car and when he's already almost touching his shoulder with mine, I tip toe to kiss him. I can't hold it back anymore, I'm really thirsty for him, what can I do?

-Hyunjae: (laughs)
-Jihyo: Why are you laughing? (pouts)
-Hyunjae: Because I never thought that my strict literature teacher would have the guts to kiss me in public (smirks) But, I liked it. It was... Different (licks his lips)

I gulp and stare intensively to his lips, I definitely want more. My house is nearly, I think that today it will be in my house. I can't wait any longer. I need Hyunjae right now.

I drive to my house and once I arrive he looks at me confused.

-Jihyo: Today in my house, it was shorter the way here.
-Hyunjae: You really can't wait, huh? (smirks) Me neither.

I try to open my door when suddenly I feel a pair of hands massaging my butt. This might seems to be really interesting. Once it is open, he closes the door and then lifts me up with his strong arms to kiss me against the wall.

-Jihyo: Oh Hyunjae... You have no idea...
-Hyunjae: (chuckles) I've missed you too, baby girl... (sucks on her neck) Today I won't stop even though you ask me too... Are you ready?
-Jihyo: Fuck yeah! Make me all yours tonight, please.