CHAPTER 7

HYUNJAE'S POV
I'm currently in my apartment just chilling while watching TV, when suddenly someone rings the bell. I look at the clock in my phone, it's already late. Who the hell could it be?

-Hyunjae: (opens the door) Yeah?
-Jihyo: Uh... Is it a good timing now?
-Hyunjae: Oh, Jihyo! (smiles) Of course, come in...
-Jihyo: It's Ms. Park for you...
-Hyunjae: We are not in class (chuckles and closes the door) I didn't expect you today.
-Jihyo: You said in class that maybe we would see each other before Friday... So, I decided to come for a while. Plus, I need to talk with you (clears her throat)
-Hyunjae: (starts taking off your clothes) Well Jihyo, for me it's amazing the fact that you came here. But I thought that you would write me before (smiles)
-Jihyo: And I was planning to, but I didn't find the way to do it... I was afraid, what if any of your friends saw the message?
-Hyunjae: (chuckles) You can write me whenever you want... (kisses her)
-Jihyo: (kisses you back) But...
-Hyunjae: Take off your clothes, Jihyo.
-Jihyo: (nods and do as you said) Did you hear what I told you before?
-Hyunjae: What did you say?
-Jihyo: I... I need to talk with you.
-Hyunjae: (nods) We'll have my kind of talk though...
-Jihyo: What?
-Hyunjae: (whispering) Pillow talk (smirks and brings her to your bed) I've been waiting for this since the moment that you scolded me in class. I would like you to punish me, but I feel like you are not ready for it yet.
-Jihyo: (embarrassed) This is not the kind of talk that I wanted...
-Hyunjae: Hmmm (smiles) You said it in past, this is the talk that you want now (kisses her neck)

I start kissing her from her neck until the beginning of her panties. I take her bra off and start playing with her breasts too... Everything working like the other day, until suddenly, she makes me stop.

-Hyunjae: What's wrong? Aren't you liking it?
-Jihyo: Of course I do... It feels really good.
-Hyunjae: But? (confused)
-Jihyo: But I don't want it to happen like the other day... (sighs and sits correctly) Lay down please.
-Hyunjae: What are you doing?
-Jihyo: (takes off your jeans) Of course, I'm gonna pay back the other day favor.

Why do I feel suddenly excited? Is she going to ride me? Am I going to have my literature teacher riding me? Why is it so erotic? Damn... I'm getting "active" just by thinking about it.

-Hyunjae: What are you going to do?
-Jihyo: Something that you'll love... (smirks and takes off your boxers) Well, in my eyes you are a kid, but this definitely belongs to a man.

I can't help but to blush at her comment. Is she trying to dirty talk to me? How's possible that she's doing it without using explicit vulgar words? She's really amazing...

Before I could react or answer to her, she gets in four and lows her head until wrapping her lips around my friend. Never in my life I thought of getting a blowjob by her... But now that I'm experiencing it, damn its so good.

Instinctively, I put my head back because of the pleasure received. However, Jihyo stops and makes me look back at her. What is she doing? She can't leave it like that, it's so frustrating!

-Hyunjae: What happens?
-Jihyo: You have to look at me.
-Hyunjae: (gulps) But...

Then Jihyo goes back to work while keeping the eye contact with me. God this is making it worse... She knows perfectly what she's doing to me. At this rate, I won't be able to hold it back too much...

-Hyunjae: Jihyo... (moans) Fuck!
-Jihyo: Do... It...
-Hyunjae: In your mouth?!
-Jihyo: (nods)

At this point, I'm not gonna say no to her... I loved the fact that she took the lead. Like really, this was one of my best sex experiences ever!

-Hyunjae: Crap... (pants) That was so great... You are really good at it, Jihyo.
-Jihyo: I told you that you would like it (smirks)
-Hyunjae: (sits up and makes her lay) It was awesome... But we are not done yet (smirks)
-Jihyo: (smiles) What do you want to do?
-Hyunjae: I'm gonna fuck you.
-Jihyo: I don't know if it's a nice idea...
-Hyunjae: It is, if you can't hold it back, then we'll try another day. But let's do it... (smirks) Please, I want to be inside you.
-Jihyo: (wraps her legs around your waist) Do it, then.

With that said, I take off her panties and position myself to her entrance. She maintains her eyes on mine, why does she like the eye contact that much?

-Hyunjae: (enters her) I'll wait until you adjust to me... And later on, I'll move, okay? (smiles)
-Jihyo: (nods) H-Hyunjae...
-Hyunjae: Yeah?
-Jihyo: Could you kiss me?
-Hyunjae: Nice idea, it'll help you to distract from the pain (lows your head and kisses her)

While kissing, I start moving slowly, and since she didn't seem to complain about it. I start moving even faster. Increasing my pace little by little until I stop kissing her since we were already fucking.

-Jihyo: (moaning) Hyunjae...
-Hyunjae: That's it... Fuck... Call my name, gorgeous!

And we continued like that, until we both felt pleasured enough. However, I can't wait until we meet again, who knows how will it be next time?

-Hyunjae: It was amazing... (gets out of bed)
-Jihyo: (pants) You don't stay in bed?
-Hyunjae: I'm hungry after fucking, do you want something too? (smiles)
-Jihyo: Are you going to order delivery food again?
-Hyunjae: No, I bought the necessary for making sandwiches since I don't know how to cook (chuckles)
-Jihyo: A sandwich will be okay, then (smiles)

Seems like this has turned into our new routine. She comes to my apartment, we fuck, we eat and she leaves. This is the definition of perfect relationship for me, it's not complicated and both sides end up with benefits. Perfect.