CHAPTER 5

JIHYO'S POV
Oh god... This couldn't be worse. The problem is not that I came too soon, but it's also the fact that I couldn't hold him inside of me. It was really hurtful, but I wanted to return the pleasure back.

He's probably disappointed with me now, I'm sure that this is not what he expected. I would understand if he actually decided to ignore me from now on. I'm a loser.

-Hyunjae: (returns back and starts getting dressed)

Well, the show is definitely over... He hasn't even bothered on asking me to try again. This has been a huge fail, now the age gap feels much more.

-Hyunjae: Do you want to eat something? (smiles) It's a little bit late, but...
-Jihyo: Why aren't you asking me to leave your house?
-Hyunjae: Why would I?
-Jihyo: I disappointed you, I didn't return the favor... (looks down)
-Hyunjae: It's okay (chuckles) There'll be more chances, right?

Eh? More chances? Is he actually planning to keep on meeting secretly? Why am I suddenly feeling really good and full of energy?

-Jihyo: Okay... Thanks for giving me another chance (smiles shyly)
-Hyunjae: Please, don't thank me for that (laughs)
-Jihyo: Let me help you to cook something, I won't allow you to take care of everything.
-Hyunjae: I don't have food here...
-Jihyo: Why not?
-Hyunjae: Because normally other people treat me... (smiles) I never needed to cook for myself, so I don't use to buy anything.

Ah of course, a young and handsome man like him gets treated ofently. Me myself would treat him something if I he wasn't my student. Does he sleep with a lot of girls?

How many of them have been here before me? It's weird, just the thought of other girls here kinda pisses me off.

-Jihyo: That's a bad habit, you know?
-Hyunjae: I'll change in a future (chuckles and srughs) A pizza will be okay, right?
-Jihyo: Yeah... Let me pay for it though.
-Hyunjae: What? No... It'll be my treat, don't worry (smiles)

I have no option but to allow him to treat me a pizza for toda, well and also the pleasure given before. But, what does all of this mean? How will we be in class from now on?

-Jihyo: What are we?
-Hyunjae: A teacher and a student, I guess (smiles)
-Jihyo: (nods) Why have we done this, then?
-Hyunjae: Because we are human and we are attracted to the forbidden. Right now, we are more less like Romeo and Juliet (chuckles)
-Jihyo: You based your writing from this kind of point of view... I think that I understand it now, you are used to this kind of life.
-Hyunjae: Well... Yeah. Its just sex, I find it really normal... Part of the day, right? (smiles)
-Jihyo: Everyday?! (surprised)
-Hyunjae: Why not? (chuckles) You can have sex alone...
-Jihyo: Ah, you meant that.
-Hyunjae: You don't do it?
-Jihyo: Why would I?
-Hyunjae: Because it feels nice, and it's part of us... I am not ashamed of it (smiles) You shouldn't be neither.
-Jihyo: So, you are telling me that in short, what we have is just for sex interest?
-Hyunjae: (nods) Don't you want?
-Jihyo: (sighs) Of course I do...
-Hyunjae: Cool then (smiles)

Just sex with my student? Is this actually what I'm supposed to do? Mom and dad would be really really disappointed. I'm a grown up woman, and he's practically a kid yet, what the hell am I doing?

-Hyunjae: The pizza is here  (takes it and pays) Well... Who's hungry?
-Jihyo: Thank you (smiles and takes a slice) Why do you do this if you just want sex?
-Hyunjae: I've heard that people is hungry after fucking... So, why not? I was going to order it for myself anyway (srughs)
-Jihyo: Do you have to call it like that?
-Hyunjae: Call what?
-Jihyo: Sex...
-Hyunjae: Well, it's fucking, what's the problem? It sounds too rude for you? (jokes)
-Jihyo: A little...
-Hyunjae: (chuckles) You are so cute, Jihyo.
-Jihyo: Ms. Park for you... (sighs and smiles) This tastes amazing.
-Hyunjae: Yup, it surely does... (smiles)

I finish eating my pizza and then take a few seconds to admire his face one last time. He seems to be getting ready for going to sleep. He mentioned to have something to do tomorrow, but I couldn't dare to ask him.

-Jihyo: Well, I'll be leaving now...
-Hyunjae: Okay, take care on your way back (smiles and waves at her) It's been so fun!
-Jihyo: (nods and smiles) Goodnight.
-Hyunjae: Goodnight (chuckles)

I'll be having a sex relationship with my student. What's going on inside my head? Why did I agree with this stupid plan? I hate this kid! He's so irritating and annoying...

But at the same time he was really considered and took care of me all the time. No, I'm so confused right now... He has resulted to be someone interesting after all. I better return back home.

I get inside Nayeon's car and start driving home. She'll be certainly angry at me for taking her car, but I think that I can call it an emergency? Because of the damn car, I have spent a really weird yet nice time with Mr. Min. Hyunjae.

-Time skip until she returns back home-

I get rid of my heels and throw my bag to the couch. Then I start climbing the stairs in order to take a shower. I can't belive that my sexual life is back to be active. How embarrassing!

Hyunjae needs someone younger to give him what he wants properly. Why me? Why did he choose his older teacher? Everything could go wrong!

But somehow, I think that I can feel him enjoying the situation. As he said, we seem to be Romeo and Juliet, but I'm worried... He has a totally different of view about them than what I do. He seems them just as lovers who "have fun" together, while I see a couple trying to fight for their love in a romantic place. This can't lead to anything good...