CHAPTER 10

JIHYO'S POV
I return back home from dropping Seohee at school and suddenly feel something under my shoes with plenty of red marks. What is this?

I take the papers and read the name on it "Min Hyunjae". Oh no... What have I done? How could I do something like this? When? I'm sure that this is not the mark that it deserves.

Suddenly, someone knocks at my door, I curse and insult at myself when I realize the situation. Hyunjae is here and I messed up his work. What am I supposed to do now?

-Hyunjae: I was really surprised when you told me to come... I skipped classes just to come here (chuckles)
-Jihyo: (leaves his work at her office) You are a bad boy. You shouldn't do that.
-Hyunjae: I know, but since it was you who called me, I couldn't ignore it (smirks)
-Jihyo: Uhm, about that... I want to apologise for what happened yesterday. I was out of control, and I was really worried cause maybe I hurted you or took advantage of you.
-Hyunjae: What are you saying? It was my best sex ever! (chuckles) I always wanted my teacher to punish me like that. Well, maybe not that much to the point of drying me... But it was the best experience ever!
-Jihyo: I-I see... There's no problem then, except for this horrible headache (sighs)
-Hyunjae: (chuckles) You should know that drinking is not good, look at you now (sighs) I'll help you with the hangover (heads to the kitchen)
-Jihyo: What are you doing?
-Hyunjae: I'll prepare you something yummy that will give you some strength (chuckles)
-Jihyo: You said that you didn't know how to cook.
-Hyunjae: Yeah, but it's a drink what I'm going to prepare (smiles) I can do it. I just need lemons... Wild fruits... (opens the fridge) Trust me, you'll get addicted to it.

Not as addicted as I am to you... This is not what I planned. There shouldn't exist anything between us except for a teacher student relationship. But look, here we are, he's preparing something for my hangover. How embarrassing!

-Hyunjae: Here you go... (chuckles)
-Jihyo: What is this?
-Hyunjae: It's a smoothie (smiles)
-Jihyo: Oh (smiles and sips it) God! This tastes really good!
-Hyunjae: I know... I often buy this and bring it to class.
-Jihyo: I see (smiles)
-Hyunjae: Talking about class, I wanted to ask you something...
-Jihyo: What is it?
-Hyunjae: Have you corrected our works already?
-Jihyo: Well (gulps) There's a problem now that you mentioned it.
-Hyunjae: What happened?
-Jihyo: Uhm... I messed up your work. I was drank when I arrived home, and I think that I bumped into it. I don't know why I did it, but I failed you.
-Hyunjae: What?! Why? Just because you had drank alcohol? I can't belive it! Where is it?!
-Jihyo: I-In my office... But I can explain it, its a mistake!
-Hyunjae: (holding his work) Are you aware of what have you done?! This counts half of the final mark! I won't he able to pass to the next course (sighs and throws the work to the floor)
-Jihyo: I'm telling you that it's a mistake, we'll solve it, okay?
-Hyunjae: Earn it... I should had known that this would happen. How could you mix our private life with school? (glares at her) I'm leaving.
-Jihyo: No! Hyunjae, please wait!

But he leaves before I get to stop him... Ugh, what have I done? I suck as a teacher, where's my professionalism? How could I mix our thing with my job? I'm really ashamed of this... I have to solved this.

Jihyo: (calling someone)
Rosé: Yeah?
Jihyo: I need your help with something, can I see you?
Rosé: Sure, let's meet at the usual café.
Jihyo: Thank you, Rosie! (hangs up)

This is my fault. I ruined everything just because I couldn't control myself. What if Hyunjae doesn't want to see me again? What am I going to do then? I can't let him go like this.

I know that this is just a relationship based on sex, but still... I don't want to lose him. Its not just for sex, I love the brief moments that we spent together after it.

Eating sandwiches and delivery food, talking about trivial stuff. Talking about the books that we both love... Talking about whatever it is. His smile, crap his damn smile... How could I delete that precious smile from his face?

-Time skip until she arrived to the café-

-Jihyo: Rosie! (takes a seat)
-Rosé: I'm really happy to see you, but it's really weird to meet on our day off... Something heavy must have happened.
-Jihyo: I love the way you always go straight to the point (sighs) I messed up.
-Rosé: What happened? Is Seohee okay?
-Jihyo: Yes, she's doing perfect... The problem is not related to her. But with a student of mine...
-Rosé: What?! (surprised)
-Jihyo: Don't tell anyone, but... I started meeting with one of my students and well...
-Rosé: Uff, private meeting with you students are not allowed. But... It wouldn't be the first time that a teacher and a student start going out.
-Jihyo: Yeah, but that's not the problem itself... The thing is that I mixed everything, and since I was mad at him, I corrected his work without being neutral and you can imagine what happened.
-Rosé: It's not a problem, we always ask our students to upload a copy in drive, just in case. All you have to do is print it and correct again...
-Jihyo: But he won't accept it, he'll think that I'm doing it so we both keep on meeting. I need a neutral opinion about it... He's the best student in my class, I'm telling you that's its impossible for him to have failed.
-Rosé: Oh, you want me to correct it instead of you, right?
-Jihyo: (nods) Will you, please?
-Rosé: Of course (smiles) I don't get to experience such interesting and beautiful love stories daily. Plus, you look happier lately, so it would be a stupid thing to lose everything just for a work. I'll help you.
-Jihyo: Aww, thank you! You are really the best colleague-best friend ever! (chuckles)