CHAPTER 12

JIHYO'S POV
I'm currently on my break before my next class. I'm eating at the cafeteria with my best friend Rosé. She really loves pasta, so we have no option but to spend all our breaks here.

-Rosé: So, how is it going? Did he assist class today?
-Jihyo: He didn't... But, one of his friends gave me a clue of how to make up with him (chuckles)
-Rosé: Oh... What is it about?
-Jihyo: He gave me the address of a local where they'll be having a drink. And we'll casually be there too... (smiles)
-Rosé: "We", in plural?
-Jihyo: Of course! You and Nayeon are coming along me, if not it'll be too obvious... You will, right?
-Rosé: Yeah, I mean, you won't leave me any other option anyway (smiles) But, are you really going serious with him?
-Jihyo: (sighs) I don't really know... Its been some weeks since our thing started. Maybe more than a month already... And I feel like I'm happier when I'm around him. However, I feel like it's not enough...
-Rosé: What do you mean?
-Jihyo: I want more. I want more than just sex... You know, I want him to care about me, about Seohee, to love us, I don't know... Like a family?
-Rosé: Are you listening to yourself? You don't know anything about him! He's younger, and it's probably that he doesn't want any of what you are mentioning...
-Jihyo: Well, I didn't ask him if he would like yo have some stability. Maybe he surprises us, right? He's a nice boy, he might dress up like a jerk, but inside him there's someone amazing (smiles)
-Rosé: Aw, look at you, in love with your student (chuckles) It's a beautiful story, so I think that I'll be helping you.
-Jihyo: Have I ever told you that you are the best friend anyone could ask for? (smiles)
-Rosé: Yeah, yeah (laughs) Of course.

The rest of the day passes by until its time for me to get ready for the night. Today I should try to dress up as good as possible, I want to impress him. Please, I feel like a teenager again, how ridiculous can I be?

-Seohee: Mommy, why do I have to sleep in grandma's house?
-Jihyo: Because mommy has to solve something that happened related with her job (smiles) Do I look good?
-Seohee: Always!
-Jihyo: Aww baby (holds her and pecks her cheek) You are the best that ever happened to me, you know?
-Seohee: (smiles) Can I bring Mr. Spots with me?
-Jihyo: Of course, bring your plushie too (chuckles)
-Seohee: Don't call him plushie! (pouts) One day I'll have a real cheetah as my pet (smiles)
-Jihyo: I pray for it happening away from my house (smiles) C'mon, I'll drop you in grandma's house and ill pick you tomorrow, okay?
-Seohee: Yeah~

I say goodbye to my little girl and head to pick up Rosie and Nayeon, of course not before I dealed with all my mother's questioning gazes. I can't tel her about Hyunjae, at least not yet. What would my parents say?!

They are really traditional and the fact that I'm having this kind of adventure with one of my students would shock them. So I better keep it hidden from them for the moment.

-Rosé: Let's go! (chuckles)
-Nayeon: My little sister who used to be boring, is finally taking action (smiles) Let me say that I'm really proud of you!
-Jihyo: Please, don't be this annoying once we arrive to the place. Its really embarrassing... (laughs)

I drive to the bar where Eric told me that they would be. I'm really nervous, now that I'm already parking my car, I feel like I can't hold the wheel properly. I need to relax, I need to make up with him, I need him back with me!

-Nayeon: It took you a while to park (chuckles) Don't be nervous, he's just a kid, what are you afraid of?
-Rosé: Exactly, what could go wrong?
-Jihyo: There's and infinite list of all the bad things that could happen... (sighs) I don't know if I'll be able to face him.
-Rosé: Oh c'mon! We didn't come here for anything, let's go.

We enter the place half forced for my friends. I really hate this kind of places, I prefer more the calmed ones where there's not that noise and it smells better too. But, I need to talk with Hyunjae.

I look around trying to find him while Rosie and Nayeon are asking for drinks. Where's him? Suddenly, I land on a particular gaze, it's him! My legs are starting to shake, of my god... He looks so serious, yet so damn attractive.

He then turns his back and so do I, when I face our table, there's a lot of shots ready. Who asked for that many drinks?

-Jihyo: Are you going to drink this much?
-Nayeon: We didn't order this, but it seems like some people here wanted to treat you something nice (smirks)
-Jihyo: This is all for me? (surprised)
-Rosé: But you'll be sharing right? (chuckles)
-Jihyo: Yeah, yeah... Go ahead, I was just... Ah, Hyunjae and I made eye contact and... I need to find him (gets up)
-Rosé: Where are you going?
-Jihyo: Isn't it obvious?

I start looking around until I bump with another familiar face, but not the one that I was looking for.

-Eric: Ms. Park (smiles) You look so good today, I'm sure that Hyunjae loved it.
-Jihyo: Oh, thank you (smiles) Do you know where's him?
-Eric: He's outside with Kevin and Sunwoo... They are probably smoking or something like that.
-Jihyo: (nods) Thank you, for everything.

He smokes? I had no idea... There's plenty of stuff that I still don't know about him and I really want to discover each of them. I think that I'll head outside and try to talk with him.

I leave the bar and look for him, I follow his voice until I reach the building's corner. He's just turning it around, I'm really close.

-Kevin: She came all the day here for you... Why don't you talk with her?

They are talking about me?