"Yes Damon" Caroline said, "You need a escort for this competition, so you should totally ask Damon to be your escort".

Aria looked at Damon who was looking at Aria with a smirk, having heard Caroline.

Aria shook her head at Damon, "I don't Caroline, I don't think Damon would be up for it".

Damon rolled his eyes at Aria's words, while Aria just gave him a cheeky smile.

"Of course he will be, just ask him, for me, please Aria" Caroline pleaded.

"Caroline--".

"Nope, can't hear you, see you at the interview" Caroline interrupted, "Oh and don't forget to ask Damon".

After Caroline hanged up, Aria turned to Damon who was already looking at her with raised eyebrows.

"Want to ask me something Ria?" Damon teased.

Aria rolled her eyes at Damon's cockiness, "There's a competition happening, Miss Mystic Falls, and I'm competing in it, along with Caroline and Elena, and I need a escort".

Damon smirked, "You want me to be your escort?".

"You don't have to" Aria said quickly, "Only if you want to, if you don't want to it's fine, I'll just ask Jeremy".

Damon frowned hearing Jeremy's name, "No need, I'll love to be your escort".

Aria looked at Damon with a smile, "Well then your going to have to come to school with me, for the dance rehearsals".

"It will be my honor" Damon said, "But before that, you and me are going to the Founder's Hall".

"Founder's Hall?" Aria asked confused, "Why there?".

"Apparently the Sheriff has some new information for us".

***

"There was a disturbance at the hospital blood bank last night, some of the supply was compromised" Liz informed both Aria and Damon.

"As in stolen?" Aria asked shocked.

Liz nodded, "We almost missed it, the inventory records were altered, but when the manager was questioned, he had no recollection of changing them".

"Meaning the vampire who stole the blood used mind control to hide the theft" John said.

Hearing John's voice, Aria suddenly went stiff, Damon who saw that, quickly grabbed Aria's hand and squeezed it in assurance.

"I know what she meant" Damon said, glaring at John, not liking his presences near Aria. 

"We wouldn't have noticed if John hadn't alerted us to recent discrepancies at other hospital blood banks in the county" Liz said.

"Of course he did" Aria mumbled, which no one but Damon heard.

"How lucky for us we have John" Damon said sarcastically.

"We're stepping up security at the hospital, giving the guards vervain to prevent this from happening again" Liz informed.

"Sheriff might I offer a suggestion? Why don't Damon, Aria and I put our heads together?" John asked, "We could track down whoever's doing this".