Let's be a little bit more friendly to ourselves before we are to others.

Time teaches us valuable lessons only if we lend an ear to the ticking mockery and take notes in jittery nerves because time waits for none and there are no spectators to note down the minutes but judges to scrutiny our values and raise placards to rot our rights. And by that, if we allow to lather ourselves in the expensive lotions which don't belong to our skin type, we are allowing ourselves to be roasted in the pits.

It's difficult and unmanageable but if we are willing to scoop our saturated soul from the road and mould a new version with the lesson learnt into a statue of liberty with our own morals and values, then there is no greater power to destroy our spectators, judges, hypocrites and foxes dressed in sheepskin.

We are enough for our own worth even if each day you shed truckload of laments into the night sky and soak your pillows in unicorn tears that you may have for breakfast the next day because each day you put up with your self and that my dear human, is brave.

To understand, to be, to loathe, to love, to be kind, to mutilate, to motivate, to die for, to live for YOURSELF is the best and most important and brave sort of SURVIVAL.

Let that sink in 🎶