Four hours later Sierra was back  on Malden taking care of the other side, there were very few newspapers left in the basket, but the heat had started to rise. She made her way back to the postal office wiping some sweat off her forehead putting the basket down on the floor. 

"Perfect, here you go kiddo" The clerk handed her an envelope.

Sierra took her envelope and said her goodbyes before leaving. Making her way back to the shed, she heard a screech from above her looking up she saw an outline of a bird but she couldn't really see what it was. Shrugging she continued to make her way to the neighborhood, soon enough she reached the end of Thomas Street. Seeing that the blinds were still closed she made her way to the shed. She would probably go back to sleep, then wake up later get some food and return to bed... well if you could even call it a bed. She basically slept on top of some boxes. It wasn't the most comfortable but it was better than the floor. 

She heard the screech again looking up she saw a grey owl enter the shed. It was Cedrics's owl, it had left hours ago? Cedric never wrote back that fast... maybe he already had something pre written. She looked for the letter but the owl had nothing on it. Maybe he had dropped it outside? She went over to open the door and came face to face with Cedric Diggory.

"Nice orphanage" Cedric said walking into the shed taking a good look around. 

Sierra stood back shocked "How did you.."

"Well it's not like they wouldn't notice a child go missing" Cedric said as he leaned on a wall "I didn't know until today, my father already knew he just had no idea that we were writing to each other. When he saw me with the letter he told me and we followed the owl."

"I didn't mean to lie to you.. I had to, I don't want to go back to an orphanage, Cedric" Sierra felt horrible for having to lie to him the way she did. But with his dad's position she knew word would get out to him sooner if she told Cedric. 

"I did read your letter" Cedric continued as he walked over to her. "I do like my family, sure we have some disagreements but we get over it. And it is as great as everyone makes it out to seem because we get to choose our family, the people that are worth sticking around for... you are worth sticking around for" 

Sierra looked up at him with a confused expression what exactly was he talking about?

"You can stay with my family and I during the summers and even Holidays if you want" Cedric said smiling down at her.

It took Sierra a second to fully realize what he was saying. "Cedric you really don't have to do that, I don't wan't to be a burden to your parents"

"They've already agreed, who do you think drove me here? My dad is wiping the house owners memory so she doesn't remember you" He walked over to her things and started to fold up the blanket. 

"Uh- she never knew I was here" Sierra said as she started to gather her things taking the blanket from Cedric.

Cedric burst out laughing for a moment scratching his head "Well... just don't tell my dad that" ha chuckled.

Sierra smiled shaking her head as she put some things away as she did so the reality of the moment finally hit her. She stared over at Cedric dumbfounded for a second trying to gather her thoughts. 

"Are you alright Sierra?" Cedric asked as he moved over by her sitting down on the concrete floor next to her. 

"Do you really think I'm worth it?" She asked as she looked over at him. 

"Well, I told you no matter what I'd be your friend, friends are the family we choose, and in that case Barrows you've always been worth it." 

A small smile appeared on Sierra's face as she pulled Cedric into a hug "Thank you" she mumbled quietly. Although maybe she wasn't showing it enough the amount of gratitude she felt for Cedric and his family was not something she could even put into words.