Whispering Halls

New updating schedule will be every Friday.

———
For lunch everyone sat with their house, which made their topic a bit harder to discuss but it wasn't something a note couldn't fix. Kacey and Sierra sat down at the Slytherin table which filled up quickly. While the food floated down the table, the two got out pen and quill.

"How exactly do we begin to explain what happened, I mean we aren't even sure what really happened" Kacey asked as she twiddled with the quill in her hand.

"Well, we just tell him everything just how it happened, you write the first part how you saw things, then I will write what I saw" Sierra said pushing the paper towards her.

Kacey began to write down everything she remembered from the night before, Sierra mumbling a weird language and chasing after something she could see. The thought of sleep walking came into her mind again but that could not be the case, as she had seen the boy too. As she kept jotting down then event a giggle escaped her lips.

"What's so funny?" Sierra asked with a raised brow.

Kacey's giggle became more of a laugh, putting her quill down she covered her face trying to hide her laugh."Dear Dante, I am afraid our dear friend Sierra has gone completely mental, maybe we should run" she teased.

"I have not!" Sierra scoffed taking the paper and quill from her, looking down at what was written she couldn't help but to laugh as well. "This looks like some sort of poorly written battle plan" She shook her head as her friend struggled to keep her composure together, then began writing down everything that had happened that night.

"Got a crush Barrows?"

A voice called out across of her, she looked up to meet the eyes of Draco Malfoy. "And what makes you think that?"

"Please two girls giggling writing a note, now who is it that you two keep going on about" He asked attempting to reach for the note.

Sierra moved the note back to Kacey, they did could not afford Malfoy getting caught up in this, besides the fact that it would be an absolute pain he wouldn't think twice to start calling them crazy. She needed to create a distraction so Kacey could send the note over to Dante "It's not about anyone Malfoy, and if it was, what do you care for? You couldn't possibly think it would be of you right? We wouldn't pay much attention for someone of the likes of you, but we do pity you." Sierra teased loud enough for the table to hear which caused quite a reaction causing Malfoy to turn as red as the Gryffindor robes.

"Pity me?!"

Dante looked up as an argument broke out at the Slytherin table, in midst of the chaos a note flew his way. He raised his hand to catch it as it flew by his head,n unfolding the letter he squinted at it in confusion, the top half of it looked like some sort of brainstorming map and the end of it was much neater. His eyes widened reading the note, the boy they had seen in the hallway seemed to be some sort of ghost, but he wasn't aware of any student ghosts besides Moaning Myrtle, but if anyone were to know of the spirits that resided in the castle it would be the faculty and spirits themselves. He was going to start to write down his plan on the note when a high pitched yell emerged from his table.

"RONALD WEASLEY"

Looking a few students down a howler was going off at Ron, for stealing his parents car and crashing it into a tree. Not even a day in and Potter and his friend were already close to getting expelled. As the howler tore itself up the room filled with laughter, Professor McGonagall came out into the great hall and told everyone to start heading to their next class. As everyone shuffled out of the hall Dante made his way over to the Slytherin table to find his two friends. "What exactly did you two get into?" He asked as he walked up to them.