The Sorcerer's Stone

The next morning Sierra slept in, she had been so tired in her whole life, thankfully it was an off day at Hogwarts, you only went to class if you were failing or needed help with something. They always had some sort of activities for the students to do besides go about the school's grounds. 

Sierra stretched as she sat up on the bed her roommates were just getting up as well, she made sure she made her way into the bathroom first to get ready, nothing on the others but they took forever with no reason, they knew appearance altering spells that could fix their hair in a flick of a wand yet they always spent hours in the bathroom. 

Sierra had some trouble sleeping, the presence of that hooded creature still lingered in her mind. She still had to figure out who Voldemort was, clearly potter knew but he wouldn't tell her. She would have to figure things out on her own, she was planning on telling Kacey everything, perhaps they could both figure out what in the world was going on together. Sierra didn't know enough about the wizarding world to do this by herself. 

After breakfast Kacey and Sierra went to the courtyard sitting down by a tree. The rest of the courtyard was also flooded with students, the weather wasn't horrible. Sierra figured it would make more sense if she started from the beginning, she started to tell Kacey how she really spent her break, and how she had met Snyde. 

"Your mom went to school with Snape?! What did she look like!" Kacey chirped in excitement as she looked over at Sierra. 

"Well she kind of looked like me in the picture, her hair was much lighter than mine" Sierra explained thinking back upon the image of her mother with a faint smile. "Then Snape pulled out another book and showed me a picture of what I had seen in he mirror, its called an obscurus, told me not to worry about it, Snyde wouldn't tell me what it was either he just told me not to tell anyone" Sierra kept her voice down. 

Kacey let out a pensive hum as she furrowed her brows. "I haven't heard of that before either, but if it exists there is bound to be a book about it in the library, let's go find out!" Kacey replied as she stood up with hint of excitement in her eyes. 

Sierra stood up following her to the library, full of Ravenclaws as ever, but there seemed to be a few more colors here and there. "So what are we looking for exactly? I mean how are we going to know what book that information is in?" Sierra asked quietly looking over at Kacey. 

"hmm, well I'm not too sure, we could ask one of the elves but if Snape didn't want to tell you there was probably a reason behind it. I guess just any book that talks about dark creatures of anomalies? I don't know just bring anything that looks like it could have it and we can read through the indexes" Kacey said before disappearing off into the isle. 

That was easier said than done, Hogwarts had a massive book collection, Sierra went for the obvious route and looked at the books starting with the letter O, there was no books written on obscurus so she started to look elsewhere, her arms quickly filling up with books she brought them back to the table. Kacey had also made her way back with a huge book in her hands along with some others piled up on top. 

"Well lets started on reading the indexes" Kacey said as she sat down opening up one of the books. 

Sierra proceeded to do the same, it really wasn't the most relaxing way to spend the day off but she was determined to find out what was going on. Flipping through the index trying to make her way to the letter O. If only she would have paid attention to the name of the book Snape had showed her this would have been slightly easier. If Snape had the book maybe it had to do something with Alchemy or Potions? That was a thought she would hold on to for later. As the two continued to scroll through the pages of books, Sierra heard a chuckle behind her.