A Stupid Plan

"You're sneaking out?! But what if you get caught?" Kacey asked looking over at Sierra like she was crazy. 

"I won't I've learned a thing or two since you guys left" Sierra replied with a small smirk on her face. 

Draco stood up leaving with Crabbe and Goyle to go talk in the distance. Meanwhile Sierra continued to talk with Kacey and her roommates figuring out a plan.

"You're pretty good at flying, it will be dark out so you could take a broom to go out there" Kacey suggested.

Sierra hummed thinking about it for a second before shaking her head "Although it could work, I would still have to get the broom and sneak out of the castle without being seen, I don't want to loose any house points" Sierra said before finally thinking of something, god why didn't she think of this before! "Transfiguration!" Sierra explained looking over at her two second year roommates. "There's transfiguration spells that can turn people into animals, make me into a cat and I can roam the halls, no one will suspect a thing since students are allowed to have cats." She said with a smile "One of you turn me and then turn me back when I come back."

The two second years stared at each other "thats genius, why didn't we think of that before?" One of them said before laughing. 

The time to go to their dorms came and Sierra waited with her friends as the common room became empty. Sierra stood up walking around making sure the prefects had gone off to bed, she looked down the stairs and jumped hearing a voice behind her. 

"Barrows"

"Merlins' beard Malfoy you scared me!" Sierra exclaimed putting her hand on her chest "What do you want?" 

"I've decided I'm coming with you, I won't let you take all the glory of getting Potter expelled all by yourself" Draco said looking down at her, clearly not going to take no for an answer. 

Rolling her eyes she thought about it for a second, remembering what Snyde had said, plus having her and Draco say the same thing would probably convince Snape. "Fine" Sierra mumbled.

She walked over with Draco back to her group "Ok so the plan is, they will make us into cats, we go and spy on the meeting and then come back, they will be here to turn us back" Sierra explained looking back at the blonde headed boy. 

"Thats a stupid plan" Draco spat "We go, find out what they're saying and report them to the nearest teacher for being out past hours" He said as he began to make his way to the door. 

Sierra stared blankly at him, stupid were the words that came out of his mouth "If we get caught they'll remove house points" Sierra replied, he honestly couldn't be so stupid.

"If you're so scared then stay here Barrows, let a real wizard do the job" Draco said before walking out of the common room.

Sierra looked over at her friends before bursting out laughing, "A real wizard?" Sierra mocked catching her breath. "That boy is one hell of a mess".  If it had been any other situation she would have totally let him go on his own, but Hagrid's hut was by the forbidden forest, and she didn't know what Potter was planning, there were just too many things that could go wrong. 

"Come on, turn me. I have to go make sure that idiot doesn't get himself killed" Sierra said looking over at her roommate, with a flick of a wand Sierra began to shrink. 

"Oh my god you are absolutely adorable" Kacey squealed picking Sierra up.

This was definitely not part of the deal... Kacey carried Sierra to a mirror so she could look at herself, she was some sort of black cat with light brown patches and orange eyes. She didn't know what she was expecting, but definitely not that.