With quick steps he ran through the blocks, his clothes already soaked in rain, but the cold let him focus on his task and not dive into other thoughts. Even the few people carrying umbrellas and staring at Jisung like he was a maniac didn't matter to him at the moment. Just this once... just this once he could do something right.

There it was, accross the street, the designer shop Minho had told him to go to.
From inside the shop a warm yellow light shone on the pedestrian path and through the glass door Jisung could see a young woman behind the counter fixing a jacket that was placed on the table.
'I can do this.'

Inhaling deeply, Jisung walked over to the entrance and slowly pushed open the entrance door, creating the sound of a bell.
The woman turned her head and stared at the boy infront of her like he was some kind of ghost. There was no sound in the room but the drops of water falling from Jisung's coat.

"Gosh, you look like you fell down the niagara falls. Who walks around outside when the weather is like this?" She put her hands on her sides and eyed Jisung up and down.
Noticing how he must look like Jisung began to feel awkward and quickly wanted to change the subject.
So he took out his phone that was gladly water proof.

'I'm here to get Lee Minho's costume. I'm sorry but I can't speak at the moment because my throat is hurting.'
Jisung came up with a small lie to not cause confusion.
The woman looked at what he wrote down and nodded with understanding, her hair that was tied up swinging from one side to the other.

"Minho, that little brat sent out someone in this weather. This is typical." She mumbled in annoyance and went behind the counter again to grab a bag.

"My name is Jessi by the way." She smiled while Jisung tried to grab the bag.

"No no no, you're not going out like this again. First, the costume will get wet and second, you'll catch a cold if you haven't already." She pointed at Jisung with her artisticly painted nails.

"So... What's your name, honey?"
Jisung was left speechless for a second. It wasn't like he was able to say anything anyways but the kindness that Jessi gave him scared the boy a little.

'Han Jisung' he showed Jessi his name.
"Jisung.. and you are working for Minho?" she asked and Jisung nodded.

"Huh, that brat really treats everyone like shit." she sighed before she gave her full attention to Jisung again.

"You know what? A cute boy like you shouldn't be looking like that. How about I give you some dry clothes and a make-over so Minho will see that a gorgeous young man like Han Jisung shouldn't be treated like this." Jessi's eyes started sparkling as she walked across the room toward a collection of clothes.

Jisung couldn't hold eye contact with such a strong personality for long before feeling anxiety so he just stared after the woman in confusion.
'I don't even have money!' he showed her the words but she simply shrugged before a smirk formed on her face.

"Let's just pretend Master Lee's costume is a little more expensive that expected. He should be responsible for casualities of his assistant, shouldn't he?" she innocently grinned.
'This woman is crazy.' Jisung thought and saw a hill of clothing comming at him.
'Holy Jesus...'

...

Meanwhile Felix and Minho had already ordered an americano and a vanilla latté at the Café where they'd meet up with Jisung.

"You shouldn't have sent him alone in this rain. He doesn't even have an umbrella!" Felix complained and pushed his brother's shoulder slightly who sat there with crossed arms.

"He's not a child, he can be responsible for himself." Minho snapped back and slurped his americano very very slowly, making the atmosphere even more tense.