Foreplay-ish

"That's everything"You said bringing in boxes of your supplies and weapons.

You had just moved to a new hideout since heroes found the last one. You sigh putting one hand on your hip and grabbing a knife.

"As much as I'd love to unpack and waste time, I have a person to kill"You said twirling a knife in between your fingers.

Laughing to yourself, you disappeared into the dark shadows of the hideout.

~~

As you resurfaced, you saw a bunch of people walking in lines below you.
You laughed, eyes looking for a certain person.

"Gotcha"You said snapping your fingers making a shadow appear.

"You have your target, go"You spoke pointing at a hero.

The shadow smiled, before going and getting ready to kill the hero. Smiling, you watched as the man got snatched. The shadow carrying him into a nearby alleyway and murdering him.
Suddenly, an explosion went off and a hand hit the side of your head hard.

"Found you...Mystique"A voice said.

You gripped the side of your head, looking over and seeing a man in a black costume with dark green bulges on his arms.

"Well well well..if it isn't a 'hero'"You said putting fingers to your mouth and whistling, calling your shadow back.

As the shadow returned to your side, you lunged at the hero, a knife in hand.

"You'll die just like the rest of them!"You yelled lunging to put the knife in the mans side.

He dodged, grabbing your arm, twisting it, and knocking you to the ground.

"No, you'll be going down you idiot"The hero said as he placed his body on top of yours pinning you to the ground.

"Awe, too bad, a great hero like you would've been such a great collectable to have"You said causing him to light another explosion and put it by your ear.

"Shut up you damn villain! You never stood a chance against me"He exclaimed still sitting atop of you not daring to move.

You laughed causing him to growl.

"You're so idiotic 'hero'. You don't even know me or my quirk, so who would be at a disadvantage? Hm? Me or you? I think you"You said.

He growled, putting more weight on your back making you squirm.

"Talk all you want, it won't change anything"He said.

You rolled your eyes and a dial tone was soon heard as the hero began to call.

"What is it Ground Zero?"The person on the other side of the phone asked.

"I've caught the villain the heroes association has been after for years"He explained.

Caught? Pfft, this so called hero is being blunt. Well, it's almost time for me to go, you thought. As he ended the call with a yell, you sighed.

"Ground Zero eh? Must be nice picking your own name. I have people calling me Mystique which I never agreed to"

You didn't receive a word from him.

"While we're here shouldn't you be questioning me? Like asking me why did I kill so many heroes or something along those lines?"

"I don't need to ask a damn thing. Someone else will find out when you're in prison"

"Do you really believe I'll make it to prison? Think about it, I've ran into multiple heroes yet none have managed to actually catch me"

You could feel his eyes staring at you.

"Have you ever tried to think of how I escaped everyone? As I said earlier you don't know my quirk. So have you caught me or do you think you have?"

"I'm not those dumbasses. You're not getting anywhere. Now will you shut the hell up?"

"Will you get off me?"You asked waiting for him to move "No, so I won't shut up. You don't t-"You were cut off by him putting a hand over your mouth

You realized the position you was in. He was on top of you holding you down with his hand covering your mouth. You used your quirk discreetly making a small shadow pull his arms down. His hand fell off your face and you took a breath.

"That was foreplay-ish. I kind of like"You laughed hearing the growl coming from him

Your laughter stopped when you heard a few footsteps coming.

"Well it was lovely to meet you, but I'm afraid I must go now. I have a business to run after all"You snickered.

He placed a warm hand to the side of your head.

"Don't even think about moving, or I'll blow your ass up"He said.

"Don't worry your pretty little head. I don't need to move a muscle"

Your body began to sink into the shadow below you, and soon your body was out from under him.

"Goodbye hero, until we meet again"

~~

You resurfaced at your hideout tracing a hand over your face.

"Ground Zero, I'll keep my eyes on you"You said looking around at the boxes.

After some thinking, you decided to began unpacking. A few hours later everything was in place. You sat down trying to figure out what to do. Then your mind went back to Ground Zero. You grabbed your phone to do some research.

"Hmm a U.A student"You spoke to yourself as you scrolled some more

You unknowingly searched for stuff relating to him for two hours. You hadn't realized how late it was until you yawned. The time read 11:43 p.m. on your phone.

"You're rather interesting aren't you?"You said looking at the picture of him before cutting your phone off

You sat it down and proceed to do your usual night routine. Once done you laid down to go to sleep. The last thing on your mind was the encounter. You couldn't help but wonder, when will you come across him again?