5.

3 hours had passed of Violet, Blaise and I hanging around talking about useless shit and getting ready for the party. Violet had finished getting ready before me so she had nothing to worry about while I was stressing over what to wear.
"Liv, ima go to the party I'll see you there ok" Violet says as she waves goodbye while holding hands with her new lover boy.
"Ok I'll see you there" I reply while picking out what I'm going to wear.
To be honest I wasn't to excited for this party especially when I know Malfoy was going to be there.
I hate Malfoy but also I want to kiss him so bad.
It sounds bad I know but he had this effect on me that made me want to hate him but also crave for his every touch. I really wanted his lips on mine so bad but I know that if he fucks me he would just tell me to go away and make me feel useless.
It's what he did with every girl, he would just use them then never talk to them ever again.
I would never let that happen to me but also for some reason I wanted it to happen to me.
I'm fucked up I know;)))

Couple of minutes had passed and I was finally ready.
I was wearing light makeup and I let my hair down but I carried a hairband on my wrist just in case.
I had put on grey sweatpants, white tank top  and a white jacket over just in case it was cold.
Nothing too casual just comfy

After I was done I made my way to the boy's dormitory

I had followed Blaise's instruction and made my way to the 2nd last door on the left.
I walked inside and saw about 30 people inside.
There were green led light's on and loud music.
Mostly everyone inside was in my year which was good because they all liked me. I also noticed that they were all drunk.

"Liv"shouts someone from the far corner.
" hey Maleeq " I greet him as he pulls me into a warm embrace.
"Are you okay. HE BETTER OF NOT HURT YOU " he says as he checks my face for any bruises.
"I'm okay and are you drunk" I ask as he gives me puppy dog eyes.
"Maybe..." he replies with a little kids voice which makes me laugh.
" anyways we're about to play truth or dare want to join? " Maleeq asks me as we make our way to a group of kids all in a circle sitting on the floor.
"Sure" I reply as I examine who's playing.
The circle had included Blaise,Violet, Draco, Pansy, Crabbe, Goyle, A kid called Theo, Dathne and Astoria Greengrass, Marcus Flint, Daniele page, Lottie Turner, Ivy Warrington.
After examining a sit down between Violet and Maleeq which was facing Pansy and Malfoy.
Pansy had put her hands all over Malfoy which made me want to throw up so bad.

"Alright I'll go first" Blaise tells us as he sits down.
Blaise: "Marcus, truth or dare"
Marcus: "I'll go with truth"
Blaise: "is it true that your gay"
Marcus: " no I'm not gay"
We all laugh and carry on.
Marcus:"Maleeq truth or dare"
Maleeq:"dare"
Marcus:"I dare you to make out with Daniele"
Maleeq:" very well then"
Maleeq gets up and starts making out with Daniele.
We all gasp in shock and give him a round of applause.
After half an hour of playing and drinking the game starts tensing up. (Lmao Pansy left because she said it was getting boring.)
Daphne: "ok umm Olivia truth or dare"
Me: "Dare"
Daphne:" alright, ummmm I dare you to make out with Malfoy for 30 seconds"
Me:"ok"

I got up and confidently started walking to Malfoy who now has a smirk on his lips.
I made myself comfortable on his laps and started starting into his eyes that were filled with lust.
In quick seconds I put my warm lips onto his cold ones.
I put my arm around his neck while his were  on my cheeks. We were kissing passionately but slowly and I didn't mind.
He was such an amazing kisser and gosh this feeling was just so amazing.
I have always found Malfoy sexy but I just never liked his reputation.
Just by kissing him I could feel butterflies in my stomach and what was worse was that I don't know if Malfoy was enjoying it.
We had made out for ten second before I felt his hand squeeze my ass, this causes me to moan with pleasure into his lips which makes him smirk.
How is it possible that this felt so good and bad at the same time. God his lips felt so good moving with mine.

We kept kissing for about 10 more seconds until I felt him pick me up.
I wrap my legs around his waist for balance while he carries me to what I'm guessing is his bedroom.
We got inside and he locks his door while our lips are still attached.
He walks over to his bed and he throws me onto it. He quickly gets on top of me with his body on top of my hips and Once again our lips
Meet but now we're kissing passionately and faster.
His hands were travelling everywhere around my curvy body and this was making me moan loudly into his mouth.
He was enjoying this so much so that's when he thought this would be a good time to punish me even more.
He stops kissing me and travels his head to my neck. Thats when he starts sucking on my neck so hard that i wince in pain.
It did hurt a bit it still felt so good and  it's worth it. Well for now it was because tomorrow I'm probably going to have big hickeys on my neck.
Wait... that's when I remembered he's only going to use me then make me feel useless.
"Malfoy get off me.." I tell him whilst pushing him away from my neck.
"But I'm not fucking finished." he says whilst his eyes are looking into mine.
" I don't give a shit ok I'm not you art so get of me. " I snap back at him now irritated.
" fine you fucking slut get out then." He says to me in a cold voice whilst getting off of me.
" IM NOT A SLUT." I shout at him obviously hurt by his words.
"DON'T FUCKING RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME YOU DIRTY LITTLE SLUT." He shouts back at me.
I couldn't take it anymore so I ran out crying.
I make my way to my dorm and hop onto my bed crying.
This is what I meant, he will use you then make you feel like shit.
Oh for Merlin's sake I really am dumb, why did I kiss him if I knew he was going to do this to me. We hate each other so why are we making out it doesn't make sense.
To be honest if he want to play a dangerous game I'll play to and I'll make sure to give him a taste of his own medicine.
Starting from tomorrow I will make sure he regrets making me feel this way!!!

Hope you enjoy:)))